Sunday, December 29, 2013

Mistress and Slave Undercover(s)

Here's the view from our backyard, on the edge of the Sangre de Christo Mountains.

We've been enjoying the sun, snow and family time these last few days. But since our little hideaway is a compact affair, Mistress and slave have had to squelch our more robust sexual activities, due to the close proximity of two daughters and one son-in-law.
Yesterday morning, as I slid out of bed to fix coffee for Mistress and myself, I discovered the son-in-law not far from the other side of our bedroom wall, reading a book by the fire in our "living room". So when I went back into bed with Mistress, we had the choice of either having our wake up sex with the radio on, or trying to stifle our natural enthusiasms and engage in stealth fucking.

The radio was the first option. But somehow doing it to the Grateful Dead and a 10 minute version of "Trucking" was not working for me. (I suppose Dark Star would have been more mood enhancing, but I didn't want to take the time to phone in the request).  So we kept things on the QT, Mistress whispering that she'd better not ride my cock because she gets too noisy when that happens.

So, we're enjoying the holidays, but also looking forward to the de-infestation of our cozy nest later in the week.

Hope all of you are enjoying your holidays too!

5 comments:

  1. "The de-infestation". I like that.

    It looks like stripes on the mountain doesn't it? So crisp and clear.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm all caught up on your latest round of adventures. You two always make me smile, to be sure. The couple who have the most sex of any other in America (the world?)...and we love reading about it! I'm sorry the crop is 'parked'....as I am sure you are, right Mick? :)

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to believe the pampered house slave can go that long without relief! Once the de-infestation takes place, are you ever going to see the outdoors before heading back to River City?

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all know the answer to that one, Suzanne. They'll be lucky to be fully clothed with black tights and boots in the upright position on Molly, and Mick's dangling participles tucked away just as they board the plane for River City.

    And they sure do have fun, don't they? So cool.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: