Friday, December 20, 2013

Mistress Sets off Sex Tornado

Mistress and Slave are heading across Illinois now, bound for our SW hideaway. It's a two day trip, and we started early this morning. I took the first shift and Mistress is now behind the wheel. We have our mobile wifi humming and are hell bent for the Mississippi and beyond.

But the topic of today's blog is not the vast flatlands before we hit the front range tomorrow, but Mistress's afternoon delight yesterday as slave was putting in his last work day before the end of the year.

She and Jay had planned lunch, and I figured that's when Mistress would get her sexual appetites more completely satisfied for the day. But then she reported that their lunch date fell through because of a meeting Jay had to take. She seemed a little disappointed, stuck with only her work-a-day cock  through the holidays. The last thing I heard was that she was heading to a hair appointment, and I was going to pay my respects to my cranky, aging Mom before hitting the road.

At some point, as I was trying to furtively dispose of my mother's accumulated collection of old newspapers while she was otherwise engaged, I got a call from Mistress.

"Well Slave.... in case you are interested, I stopped by Jay's house after my hair appointment, and well.... let's just say Jay decribed it as a sex tornado."

Well, I was a little distracted by that, but my mother was shuffling back into the room, so I had to put that thought on hold, at least until I got home around 8:00 pm last night for a more complete debriefing.

"I was just planning to stop by to say good bye before we left.... but then, things got a little hot and heavy, Slave."

"I am not surprised, Mistress...."

"Jay seems to think you can't have sex unless you take about 2 hours, Slave..... but I've been trying to explain to him you can be a little more efficient than that...."

"We have perfected the art of the quickie, Mistress...."

Actually, you have to when you're dealing with kids and jobs and still want to have sex.... a lot of sex.

"So when he said he'd like to have sex, but there wasn't enough time until his son came home, I suggested we try something more expedited...."

"And how did that turn out, Mistress?"

"It was intense, Slave.... we did it all sorts of ways, standing, on the bed, him taking me from behind....and all in about 20 minutes...."

Bummer there was no videographer to take it all in for a slow mo replay.

Later, as Slave did some packing, Jay called Mistress for a little instant replay. She tastefully slipped out of the room to take his call in a little more privacy, but one could tell they were both reliving the highlights.

ANd later, as Slave did some post tornado worship, Mistress summed up Jay's reaction to her prescription for a more expedited encounter.

"He said it was epic....like he was in a zone, Slave.... comparing it to a day when he had about 6 birdies in a row on the gold course...."

I suppose that's a fitting comparison,  if you go for sports analogies. But I kind of liked the meteorological analogy myself.

3 comments:

  1. actually he would want me to get his golf game part right -- he compared it to a day that he had two eagles and seven birdies -- for real -- the guy is even better at golf than at sex...
    love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC here

    Wow

    I impressed by the golf

    and the sex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like long sex sessions once and awhile, and I hate being a "clock watcher" but....
    you've got to be realistic too! With my AADD, I'd have a hard time staying interested that long.

    Sex almost always puts me "in the zone".....but those meteorological events are fun!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: