Wednesday, May 8, 2013

To Fawn or Not to Fawn?

Mistress had dinner Monday night with Steve - sushi at a local spot she enjoys - and it sounds like there was a brief "make-out" session outside the restaurant before she headed home. I suspect she would have indulged Steve a little more but for the fact that its one of those neighborhoods where a friend of a daughter, a business acquaintance or former lover might have noticed her brazen PDA and spread all sorts of nasty gossip. Maybe there could have even been a "snap chat" taken to share far and wide.

You never can be too careful.

"So how was his kiss, Mistress?"

"He's a good kisser, Slave."

In any event, she's invited Steve over for dinner Thursday evening, a last chance encounter here until the curtain falls on our empty nest for the summer months. I am already doing some menu planning.

But you can tell Mistress is a little torn on how this budding romance will go.

"He's nice. Funny. Smart."

"And he clearly is smitten by you Mistress, based on all those texts you've told me about...."

"Oh yes, he clearly is, and is definitely laying it on."

"That's good, Mistress....better than all those guys who show some interest then just fade away...."

"Yes, but.... well, he's almost too sensitive...."

So there's the rub. Mistress likes ardor, but there is some fine line between expressing one's unmistakable attraction and appearing too much the "fawner".

"But I thought you liked fawning, Mistress..... I know I'm not much of a fawner, so some supplemental fawning might be good for you."

"No Slave.... you don't fawn well at all... I wish you'd do a little more fawning...."

Of course, after yesterday's day in the cage, I was probably a little better at showing my own ardor at the end of the day. We both left work a little early, and when I got home, I made sure to worship with a full measure of devotion, hoping that Mistress would unlock my cage before our bike ride. I must have done a sufficient job, because the cage came off, allowing me to ride without the risk of cock decapitation when I took to the hills and valleys of our neighborhood.

Then, after our ride, Mistress allowed me to deploy my finally freed apendage in the manner nature intended. Ahhhh.....

After we came up for air, Mistress did show me a rather long text from Steve which described in some detail and with proper grammar and punctuation how his own cock had been acting after their dinner together as he contemplated her charms.

"It's a little yucky, Slave....I'm not sure I want to know those details...."

"But what about the guys who send those cock shots via text, Mistress.... you prefer "show" to "tell"?"

"I suppose you have a point, Slave...."

I did notice that Steve mentioned in his text that he had found the style of condom that Mistress prefers... so it may be natural that Steve has been doing a little fantasizing about his own prospects for Thursday evening.




6 comments:

  1. Not sure I like the sound of a fawner

    Or sucker upper:)

    Course could be better than cocky latin lover:)

    You have quite the sweet spot Molly!!

    BTW did you meet his wife

    3 or 4 would harken back to the days of Francois

    Keep on rocken little stud

    The impressed

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC:
    I told Mick this morning that I have getting pretty skeptical about most of these guys -- I really am weary....and tired of being charming.
    love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we just need to introduce Shane and his wife to Steve and his wife and call it a day.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  4. The correct formula for all of this would be for slave Mick to fawn a lot more (or risk more time in the cage) and for the suitors to fawn a little less.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Molly

    Good thing you are naturally charming:)

    And Mick thats why I sent the pictures instead of the description

    ie spelling gramar puncuation etc

    And

    you could just send all 4 of them over to Francois's

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find show is often better than tell, especially for cock shots.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: