Friday, May 3, 2013

Furtive Blogging

Slave was out the door early this am, heading north to our flat as a pancake state Capitol for some tedious "continuing education". Mistress on the other hand was planning a "work from home" day and so I figured she would be sleeping in, meaning that Slave was not expecting the treat of our typical session of wake up sex

So imagine my surprise when I heard Mistress paging me from the executive suite at around 6:30 am. You can bet I dropped the morning paper pronto to make my self available for some worship . And once Mistress was sufficiently pleasured, she called out for "my cock".

You can bet it was promptly made available to her!

Now I am furtively reporting to you via iPhone while a lecturing colleague bloviate a away.

Back at home Mistress is planning to serve a light lunch to Jay, her former lover who is stopping by to entertain her.

Last week at lunch there was a little high school make out session before he went back to work.

I' m wondering if today he'll get back to 2nd base.

5 comments:

  1. Mick,

    I really hope you're furtively locked up while you listen to your colleague bloviate and Mistress entertains Jay.

    I think a few other readers are curious about that too.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mistress was so overcome by the quality and ardor of my performance this am that in her post orgasmic coma she forgot to give cage directions.

      Bummer.

      Mick

      Delete
  2. All
    I did think about the cage... Poor mick tho on that long ride. Jay came over... More high school stuff, but fun!
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny Molly

    Before I read you comment I was going to read the following comment witha high school theme too

    Mick back in school and you reaCHING SECOND BASE WITH YOUR BOY FRIEND

    You guys are regressing!!!!!!!!!

    In a good way:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve some credit for posting from your iPhone while at a CE conference. Having attended my fair share of those in the past, i don't blame you!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: