Saturday, May 25, 2013

Cage Day

Mistress elected to "work from home" yesterday, meaning that Slave would be driving downtown on his own. And you know what that means.

"It's a cage day for you tomorrow, Slave."

"Sure thing, Mistress."

I suppose I'm fortunate that, unlike Tammy over at All Mine, I'm not dealing with "Cage week" or "Cage month".  So I was a good sport about making sure that hard steel ring was in place at the base of my cock and balls before I came upstairs to wake Mistress with her work-a-day cock for a little pre-work wake-up sex.

After entertaining her with that semi-confined appendage, I was into the shower, then slid on the "lid", and Mistress closed the little lock for the day. Hopefully she felt more secure that her little tool would not be misused or distracted during the course of the day.

It turned out she had some conference calls in the morning, and then spent some time with our cute Co-Eds in the afternoon, doing what girls do together on a Friday afternoon. No doubt there was some grousing between and amongst them, as our Co-Eds tend to break into sibling rivalry whining when they spend more than about an hour together.

I had offered to arrange a Friday evening trip to the movies on my return, and there was some grousing about what movie to see. But Mistress texted me that our younger daughter might "consider" the option when I got home.

Upon my return, I was grateful that Mistress was willing to unlock my cage, after I proved my devotion to her with some worship from the kneeling position. No doubt she needed a little stress relief needed after an afternoon acting as referee with the girls.

And our younger daughter agreed that she would accompany me to the movies. She picked "Iron Man 3" from the list of alternatives I offered up.

But, wisely, Mistress had other plans.

"What if you go to the movies, and I go over and visit Jay, Slave...."

"No problems, Mistress.... I'm sure you could use a break from the bicker-somes."

So Slave and daughter were off to the multi-plex, and Mistress grabbed a bottle of wine to share with Jay, her former lover and still sort-of friend.

I got home at around 9:45 pm, and Mistress was still "out". (We did not disclose the details of our evening plans to our daughters, since they might raise their expensively shaped eyebrows if they learned that their "boring" Mom was over at some random guy's house on a Friday evening....)

And it was natural for me to wonder what Mistress was up to.... had she and Jay fallen off the "just friends" wagon when his son went to bed? 

But when she got home at around 10:45 pm or so, it turned out that things were still in the "former fuck buddy" stage.

"No messing around, Slave....are you disapointed?"

"No Mistress, just glad to have you home...."


2 comments:

  1. So....you have sex right before work, get into the cage, then when you get home you have more sex and are unlocked. This is defined as a "cage day?"

    I know it's a holiday weekend and things might be slow here in the comment section, but am I the only one who's missing something here?

    The still believes there are 24 hours in a day,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Suzanne we are not missing anything around here

    "Slave" Mick is a slave in name only!!!!!!

    Truly the most over pampered house slave in America

    But a great blog writer too

    In truth I doubt he would put up with the cage on for 24 hours

    Course neither would I so I can't cast stones

    Keep up the grand adventure you two lunatics

    Your biggest fan

    The underpaid and over worked

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: