Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Locked Up Lecturer

After what some might argue is a meddlesome and persistent lobbying campaign by a certain competitor in the sex blogosphere, my beloved Mistress decided it was time for a crackdown on my liberty. 

"She's right, Slave. You probably need more cage time. Otherwise you develop an uppity attitude". 

Unfortunately, Mistress elected to commence her crackdown on a morning when I had to be out the door at 7 am to teach some clients and colleagues at a continuing education seminar. So not only was I locked up by Mistress without the normal wake-up sex which like certain over the counter products helps to "reduce swelling". I was also forced to stand and present for about 40 minutes this am. Hopefully the crowd was more focused on my desultory power point. Rather than that steely lump in my trousers that  had me fidgeting a little more than normal. 

At least there were no metal detectors at the venue to talk my way through. 

Fortunately, and unlike poor Tammy, unfairly condemned to a month if chastity, I anticipate an "early release" this evening when Mistress gets a hankering for her work-a-day cock. 

9 comments:

  1. Slave is being prepped for my upcoming trip -- as he will then need to be caged for five days>
    love
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my. :)

    You are a bit pampered, Mick. That's one of those "open" secrets the blogosphere is fond of. :)
    Poor tammy. I'll head over there and check things out...i've been remiss in my blog reading of late and suddenly I have all this "sit down and relax" times on my hands.

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've gotta look at it this way, Mick.

    Locked = horny. Right? The longer you're locked up the hornier you get. Right?

    The hornier you are, the better it's going to feel when Mistress Molly does finally allow you to slide slide the ol' work-a-day cock home... Right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Mick....

    Is it my constant "harping" that classifies me as a competitor, rather than a collaborator? But anyways...thanks for the update. Good presentation skills help keep the audience from focusing on other "shortcomings." Any feedback from the audience?

    Looks like Mistress is looking forward to a nice, relaxing, stress and worry free trip :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt she will sleep easier at night having taken your advice on these matters, Suzanne.

      Mick

      Delete
  5. Wow Molly 5 days!

    You are getting tough....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hard to believe Mick will be locked up for a full 5 days considering 24 hours is all he's managed up to now. Sounds like quite a challenge. It should be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, 5! days Mick! I feel like we need to start a preemptive campaign.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: