Thursday, May 23, 2013

HNT/ Consequences for a Surly Slave

I thought I had been a good Slave this week. Of course, there was probably a little grousing about the intrusions upon our previously empty nest, and the incontinent cat that recently has substituted a favorite couch for her littler box. But last night I apparently crossed the Mistress's theoretical line when I said something snarky after she put two of our bicycles on the disabled list over a rather short time span last evening.

(One had a flat tire; the other a slipped chain.... what are the odds of that?)

So I suppose I said something inappropriately sarcastic, like "two in one night, Mistress.... now that's a record.....", probably motivated by the fact that it would be Slave's duty to don my "bike mechanic" persona and fix both of them before a big ride we contemplate over the weekend.

Yes, I suppose it was that imprudent comment which tipped  my secret accumulation of demerits for the week that Mistress had been adding up into the red penalty zone. (It made me wonder what's been going on over in Suzanne's domain this week, and whether Tammy has done anything of equal impertinence to justify a month in that infernal chastity device.... but I digress.)

In any event the consequences were swift.

"I've had enough of the surliness, Slave.... you deserve a punishment."

Mistress, still in her wet biking attire (did I mention she was riding in the rain.... or rather walking after the chain came off), closed the door to the Executive Suite, and told me to roll over and pull down my shorts. She groused a bit more as she searched for the riding crop in our closet that had accumulated a bit of dust over the last few weeks of my "good behavior".

"I hope the girls don't hear this Slave."

I suppose it was possible, since they wer just down the hall, watching some reality show on their computers, but I tried my best to stifle my own pathetic cries of distress  as she gave me about ten hard whacks with her crop, as my ass bounced off the bed with each blow.

Ouch.

Then she snapped this photo with her I-phone and emailed it to my account.

"I want to see this posted in the morning, Slave."


"Yes, Mistress....."

Afterwords, I redeemed myself with some worship to Mistress's damp and well exercised clean shaven folds.

At least then I did not have to  worry about "holding my tongue" for that task.


8 comments:

  1. Ha....holding your tongue....cute. I have to admit...sometimes I am "surly" on purpose to get a few of those whacks. Nice punishment...making you post it in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    I hope this won't displease your Mistress...but you have a lovely ass, Mick. Sorry for your cropping. It must be something in the air...I was snarky (and remonstrated) to my Master this week (thankfully not in cropping distance!).

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To paraphrase Gloria Steinam, that's what a 62 yr. old ass looks like, Nilla.

      Mick

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the photo, Mick. I really have to show it to CH. She often wonders if she's achieved a suitable level of colour on my tender cheeks when she applies the strap.

    -Harry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mick,

    Happy to see the punishment was swift. Could have been a bit more color on your ass though but hey, I know what it's like wielding the crop. Sometimes it gets you so worked up you can't wait for the slave to start worshiping, leaving their ass only slightly marked.

    Sorry to disappoint but tammy's been very good Mick. In fact, I've softened up so much that I've allowed her relief a couple of times this month, which led one of your staff members to call me a "pussy." At a minimum, I think that should result in a written reprimand and a brief suspension without pay.

    But don't worry, I'm getting my edge back.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one should call you a Pussy, Suzanne. Not with your track record. I may have to impose appropriate discipline on that staff member.

      Mick

      Delete
  5. i don't think any more coloring on the ass is necessary. It's the thought that counts. Of course, i'm not into pain.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Without pay???????

    Without pay??????

    Donna and I have been unpaid since these two lunatics fled to whateverthefuckitcalledastan

    Course to be fair we don't write much copy

    Or column inches as Mick likes to say

    And a written reprimand won't faze the WC

    But I will be happy to take a spanking from Molly:)

    Ouch Mick that looks like it hurt

    Good job Molly!!!!!!!

    And Suzanne,

    Pussy...... softie........

    Its all about the same:)

    The broke already

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: