Thursday, March 3, 2016

Turning Mistress Over to Her Early Morning Lover

Slave is sitting here in our downstairs kitchen, eating breakfast, and listening to the Donald railing about little Marco Rubio on Morning Joe.

Meanwhile Mistress is upstairs in the UCTMW Executive Suite in the skilled hands (and other body parts) of her lover K.

Rest assured that slave delivered on his part of the deal.

Cage On.

Check.

Serviced Mistress with those experienced lips and tongue, up to the very brink of orgasm.

Check.

I showered and dressed before 7:45, K's scheduled arrival time.

And he was punctual. I saw his BMW pull into the drive from our bedroom window.

"Does he drive a BMW, Mistress?"

"Yes, a black one, slave."

"Well then, he's here."

Mistress had ordered me to keep the door unlocked for him.

"He'll let himself in, slave."

There was a little uncomfortable small talk about the day ahead as we waited for him to find his way up the stairs. I was standing beside the bed, dressed now, Mistress all tucked into our warm bed, with nothing on but a very see through black nightie.

The one I got her for V-Day, only a few weeks ago.

"Maybe next time I should tie you to the bed for him, Mistress....."

"Slave!"

But there seemed to be  a bit of a blush at the thought of it.


We heard footfalls on our creaky steps. Then K strode into the room. He's a tall (maybe 6'2") rugged looking guy in his 40's.  Still plays hockey and looks the part of a sleek aggressive forward on the ice.

It had been a couple of years since I had last seen him in person. There was a dinner and sleepover a while back, in our old house.

K and I  shook hands.  What else do guys do?

He seemed comfortable with the situation, an easy smile, dressed in "business casual", a waist length jacket over a button down shirt.

Mistress was in bed, giggling a bit.  Basking in the attention and the circumstances. Clearly happy to have her husband and lover in attendance at the same time.

"I got her ready for you, K...."

He just smiled.

"Mick wants me to give you his number, K. So he can send instructions."

"Actually, so you can send me instructions....."

"Not a bad idea", he said, eyeing Mistress in bed, presumably contemplating what lie beneath the covers.

I explained I was heading downstairs, eating some breakfast, then heading to work.

"So I'll leave you to it....."

As you might expect, I will be looking forward to Mistress's "read out" later this morning.  In the meantime, that cage seems mighty tight.




4 comments:

  1. Wow Mick, now that is certainly an interesting way to start the morning. It got to me just reading your vivid description. Tell me your stomach wasn't doing just a few flip flops. Now I think I'll take my Mistress her coffee with a smile. Penney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you provide us with some sort of "UCTMW Breaking News" updates on the instructions you receive throughout the day as they come in from K? Beats waiting for the summary tomorrow.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scene! Looking forward to the details.

    sissy pet

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder your cage was tight!! omg, just picturing all of that happening! sara

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: