Sunday, March 13, 2016

Breakfast With Benefits.

Saturday took an unanticipated turn here at the UCTMW World HQ yesterday morning.

It began like a typical Saturday morning.... some robust wake-up sex in Mistress's "executive suite". Then we were off to some of our typical activities.  Slave had time scheduled with my cute grand kids, then  visits to the grocery store and my fading mother at her nursing home.

Mistress had scheduled a breakfast meeting with her Lover Jay.... and I use "lover" somewhat conditionally these days. Jay's has a problem with his ankle, and ongoing problems arranging for child care for his son. So it's been a few weeks since Mistress and slave actually got together for anything other than a chaste meal or a meeting over some mutual business activities.

"He's dropping by at 9:15, slave and  we are walking up to [a local greasy spoon diner].  Then he's got to go pick up his son."  Mistress had lunch with her mother scheduled after breakfast with Jay.

I did my "fun with grandkids" routine. A trip to a local donut shop and then visiting a  playground downtown for a couple of hours. Then dropped them home and headed to my next stop. It was around 11:15 am when I called to check in on Mistress. But . . . no answer.

"Hmmmm..... I wonder if Mistress persuaded Jay to linger after breakfast?" I thought to myself.  That's the benefit of the empty nest. No daughter lingering around or potentially stopping by to interfere with unscheduled fun.

Confirmation of my suspicion came about 30 minutes later, when Mistress rang me back.

"Sorry slave.... but Jay and I were having a 'quickie' when you called....."

"No problem.... how did that evolve, Mistress?"

"He had a little extra time before picking up his son, slave.... so there was a little oral worship and then some actual sex before he left...."

"And where was all this happening, Mistress? "

"Up in our bedroom, slave.....I'm still a little disheveled....no pants or panties....just here in my top and bra."

"Poor Mistress.... that's a lot of sex for one morning."

"It was, slave....,"  Mistress conceded, with a little giddy giggle.

She explained the quickie unwound the way Jay like's it.... him standing and Mistress on the side of the bed, legs spread and available to him.

"I guess Jay's ankle is feeling a little better, Mistress?"

One does need some leverage using that position.

"It seemed to be working pretty well, slave...."

Later, once I was home, Mistress and her slave headed out for a nice bike ride on a spring like afternoon, and then lazed about in our bed before a neighborhood party.

But one thing was clear, Mistress had her fill for the day.

"I'm guessing that sex is off the table this afternoon, Mistress?  Sounds like you've had enough for one day."

"That was a busy morning slave....."

But she did allow her slave to gently  salve her well worn clean shaven folds with my skilled lips and tongue.

Yum.




3 comments:

  1. Nice. Love the affirmation that oral worship isn't really "actual sex."

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Jay considers child care for his son to be a burden? It cuts into his time of fucking your wife? Classy father there.

    wdevotedfollower@tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay is a good dad. He has full time custody of a child with a profound disability and an ex-wife who lives out of town. He doesn't consider it a burden, although it certainly is a huge responsibility. But he can get a babysitter every now and then. Nothing in the post suggests otherwise.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: