Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Accommodations For An Aging Slave

It's been a laid back and slightly dull week here in River City.

No early morning lover visits.

No ski break (at least until next week).

Just some work and a few evenings at home binge watching the latest season of "House of Cards", which, sadly, is replete of kinky sex this year.

Of course, Mistress and slave have enjoyed some satisfying wake up sex. And Mistress has been worshipped at the end of the day.

Speaking of worship, slave has noticed a persistent nag from his aging body.

Our typical worship position is Mistress laying on our bed, and slave wiggling down to align my face with her tender, clean shaven bits, my legs and hips off to the side.

What I find after my task is complete is that my right hip is tight and stiff, and a bit painful as I try to straighten it in order to exploit my opportunity to "have my way" with Mistress. Of course, one advantage of this position is that my cock gets to friction against Mistress's firm and shapely leg while I am doing my worship.

But boy, that hip gets ouchy.  I suppose it's time to look at alternative worship positions.  There is the face ride:
 But would that put too much stress on Mistress's back?  Obviously, we don't want to make her do the work.

There is kneeling as Mistress reclines comfortably on the bed or couch:


And maybe a special chair:



And there is always the possibility of some custom made furniture, though this would seem pretty uncomfortable for the recipient of a slave's devoted attention:

I suppose one option would be to recruit a surrogate worshipper. But that would deny me the opportunity to enjoy the personal satisfaction of worshipping Mistress. I would be curious to hear how the rest of you suggest I handle my  tender hip while sufficiently serving Mistress' s needs.

4 comments:

  1. How about with Mistress M lying on her side and your head resting on her thigh? If you do that in the right direction, your uncooperative hip could be facing upward, with no pressure on it. I'm not sure whether it would be comfortable for both of you for an extended period, but might allow worship to continue while relieving the pain for a while.
    If you find a good solution, let us know - I'm sure we are all going to have similar concerns at some point, possibly sooner than we realize!
    Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one thing for a Mistress to have a surrogate for "traditional " sex, but to have one for worship? Now that would make me jealous.

    BTW, my hips are fine.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. A surrogate worshipper? I think you might be taking the UCTMW outsourcing effort a bit far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't think getting an assistant is a good accommodation under these difficult circumstances? You're one tough Domme!

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: