Saturday, December 12, 2015

Slaves' Right to 22

If you read our last post,  you saw a reference to a fancy Harvard touted study that purports to show that if a male in his middle years has at least 22 orgasms / month he has 2/3 the chance to contract prostrate cancer than his less sexually active counterparts.

In the absence of any scientific data to the contrary, I am going to assume that such a prescription for good healthy maintenance of those precious guy parts is based on good science and worth heeding.

Of course, just like those who deny the theory of evolution, think dinosaurs walked the earth 2000 years ago, or don't believe in "climate change", there are some of you out there who no doubt will insist that infrequent orgasms are the best way to maintain a male slave in good working order.

Nor would I argue  that the occasional sentence of abstinence (say one week every few months) for bad behavior - or just for the fun of it - is likely to materially raise one's health risks.

But that said, I am urging all of our readers - whether male slaves or submissives or female dommes - to sign onto a new addition to the Male Slaves' Bill of Rights: the right to 22!

Of course, Diane and Terri,  I suppose that doesn't mean that one's 22 monthly orgasms can't be administered while the cage is on and the hitachi is engaged.

Though I still can't figure out how that works!

Fortunately for this pampered house slave, Mistress is very indulgent. I have been on a 22 + / month diet for at least the last 22 years, even following the "no touch rule".

When I asked her if she was interested in following the advice of that crazy video posted here earlier in the week and limiting my cums to no more than once every 14 days, she scoffed.

"What would the point of that be, slave?"

Particularly with her side-dishes on hiatus due to scheduling issues these last few weeks, I think she would miss a good daily fucking, even if it comes from her same old, same old work-a-day cock.

Lucky slave!


2 comments:

  1. WC here

    My god Mick

    This sounds like the 9-9-9 plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick,

    i'll take a risk and throw my support behind this new addition to the Male Slaves' Bill of Rights, though it's unlikely to change anything.

    Diane's position is that i've already had my share of orgasms in the past to keep me healthy for awhile!

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: