Tuesday, December 8, 2015

14 Days of Denial? Really?

Mistress and slave are in their final hours at our sublime SW sanctuary.  We head to the airport after some brisk wake-up sex in a little while.  Yesterday we took a break from skiing (well the lifts were closed as is typical on a Monday this early in the season), and headed into town for some Christmas shopping. It was a restful final day, that included our morning sexual adventures as well as a late afternoon bike-ride.

And while we did not engage in a two-a-day as we had earlier in the week, our morning sex was particularly energetic, with lots of cock riding after slave deployed Mistress's power tool for an exuberant "starter cum".

But what if slave's sexual activities were one sided, like our blogger friend Terri over at "A Married Sissy", who seems to spend weeks at  a time on lock down while Diane enjoys both his oral attentions and the benefits of her lover Paul's cock.

According to this video seminar I stumbled upon (Sexual Denial Makes You Happier), men who have their sexual climaxes rationed are actually happier!  Of course, it's not clear what the scientific basis for this guy's "formula" is, but let me explain.

He claims that the  pace of sexual release to assures a male's optimal happiness is determined by the following formula: (Age - 7) / 4.  That is take your age, subtract 7 and divide the result by 4.  For me that comes out to a cum every 14 days and 4 hours.

Huh?

Of course, this guy is substantially younger than me - maybe 40?  So he's worked out a formula that would allow him to cum once every 8 days or so.  Ageist Bastard!

If you check out the video you will see that his formula for computing his "happiness" is very subjective. I would love to see this theory tested for replication and reliability in an independent laboratory, as any sound scientific theory should.

Interestingly, he is NOT saying a male like me attempting to optimize happiness should not engage in sex for 14 days.  Just not sex taken to orgasm.  So presumably I could deploy my humble work-a-day cock for Mistress's riding pleasures on a regular basis, but just retreat into frustration once she had her fill.

Nor does he mention the need for a cock cage, though I must say I would be tempted to "risk unhappiness" if not secured away during the moments when Mistress was not requiring her cock's services.

Finally, I have operated on the theory that there are health benefits to frequent sexual release?  Aren't their studies that regular usage of all those organs down there helps keep prostrate cancer at bay?  Or have I been making that up?  Doesn't all that release of sexual juices make me a more docile and complaint slave, anxious to please Mistress? Or a t least cook her a nice dinner?

So what do our readers think? Is there any scientific validity to this theory?  Would pacing my sexual releases to once every 14 days make me happier, as well as a more devoted and loving slave?  Or would it turn me all cranky and discontented?


6 comments:

  1. for me it would be 7.75 days. I dont think I could go that long without release. I would have to have some sort of external reinforcement. HayleySometimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.harvardprostateknowledge.org/does-frequent-ejaculation-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer

    Mine is 9.6 days. Mrs A game me 2 orgasms last night so does that make me have to wait 19 days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for that reference, RB!. This sure confirms what I had heard about the health benefits of frequent purges of all those sexual juices!

      Delete
  3. WC here

    Mick I am in your camp on this one!

    At least twice a day for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see you give it a try and then blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mick,

    Boy, did i take the wrong day off from blogging. Didn't see this until just now. Applying the formula to my age gives a result that isn't quite depressing as yours is Mick, but it's close!

    i'm with you on the "sex not taken to orgasm" thing. Wouldn't work for me. Like you, i'd risk risk misery or stay locked.

    But, it's not like i have any choice in the matter.

    Given the frequency these topics come up in the sex blogger world, it's only a matter of time before more in depth and scientific studies are initiated.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: