Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Mistress's Afternoon Diversion

The good thing about running your own business, as Mistress does, is that you can engineer a little free time in the middle of the afternoon when the stars align with a desirable side-dish.

So it was yesterday afternoon.

Slave was safely tucked away at work, all locked up in his cock cage.  Mistress checked in around lunch time, reporting that K, her occasional lover, was stopping by for an hour or two around 1:30 pm.

I heard back from her again as I was on the way to my dental appointment.

"Here I am, slave.... had a very nice time with K. Now he's off to an office holiday party."

Looking forward to Mistress's account of her afternoon, I suffered through a somewhat painful cleaning. (Does anyone hate that electronic scaler as much as I do, as it pinches at tender gums and nerves?  It could be a classic torture device if applied to more sensitive body parts! ) Don't worry Terry, unlike my leather pants wearing dermatologist, the older lady who cleans my teeth was unlikely to provoke any reaction from my caged cock.

Back at the house by around 6 pm, I found Mistress in recovery mode in our bed. She was happy to peal back her black tights for some oral worship, allowing her slave to savor the mingled tastes of Mistress's natural fluids and the remnants left behind by K.

"It was pretty hot slave....K gets down to business....it was pretty much up the stairs, strip off my clothes and get to it...."

"And so what sort of sex was it, Mistress?"

"K likes lots of different positions, slave.....from behind, me on top, him on top....and he spent a lot of time with his mouth on me, slave....."

K also has a habit of leaving a little of himself behind in our bedroom.

"Sorry slave.... there's another K stain on our comforter today....."

Oops.

It turned out that they did it twice in the 90 minutes or so they spent in bed together.  Not bad for a guy in his 40's.

Later I made us some dinner and we settled into watching a movie on TV. It was then I realized something odd.

"You never took my cage off, Mistress."

Mistress giggled a bit.

"Hmmmm..... I think you're getting used to it slave....maybe we need to keep it on you a lot longer."

I suppose I had gotten used to it yesterday.  But Mistress was kind enough to pop it off me before bed time.

So I'm back to "pampered" status.

Phew.


1 comment:

  1. Nice to see that in addition to entertaining K, she's also entertaining thoughts of more cage time for you. Why not set a target of say, 10% of 2016?

    Paul's also been known to leave "spots" behind. Fortunately, they've only been in the bedroom.

    That dermatologist in the leather pants must have quite a busy practice.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: