Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Dry Spell

Here at the UCTMW World HQ, slave has had a bit of a dry spell compared to our normal sexual hijincks. 

Monday Mistress had one of those ridiculously early morning meetings that foreclosed our normal "wake up" sex. 

Monday night one of my older daughters made an unusual cameo appearance, bedding down in the bedroom next to us. The combination of a later night airport pick-up and an early delivery of said daughter to an MD appointment, shut us down again.

Then last night Slave was recovering from some heavy drilling in my mouth at the dentist office. Fortunately, I was able to perform a couple of worship sessions for my impatient Mistress, one while she was catching up with the exploits of the Cuckolder, who has re-emerged in the bedroom of his lover, Janice. She read his blog from my laptop as I used my tongue and lips (one side of my mouth still a little numb) to provide her with a little extra stimulative accompaniment to get her over the top. 

"I wish he'd add a little more detail, Slave....."

I'm not sure if that was more of a comment on my oral services, or Marc's entry, but it's clear we've both got to up our game.

After Slave was done with his "work", I noticed that Mistress was responding to some text messages. I try not to pry in these matters, but she disclosed she was communicating with her "back up" lover, K. 

"He's back from his trip from Alaska, slave.  He wants to get together...."

Of course, the problem is that with our daughter home, there really isn't an assurance of privacy here.  And K has some privacy issues at home too.  

"I told him we can meet for a drink next week, Slave."

Mistress's frustration with Jay's own scheduling issues clearly has her looking for other options.

Sounds like we all have to up our game. 

But the good news is that it's a new day at the UCTMW World HQ. I have a feeling my dry spell is going to end this morning.

1 comment:

  1. From my past experience, when cuckolds complained about such "dry spells" they would end up spending more time in chastity along with some other type of discomfort. Dry spells should be of concern only when it comes to mistress' and their lovers.

    This is one detail I never overlook.

    Marc

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: