Thursday, April 30, 2015

No Place Like Home

Slave finally is back in River City after four days away from my loving Mistress.  And while poor Molly had plenty of action with her lover Jay on Saturday evening and Sunday morning, she even went without any sexual action for nearly 48 hours until my return on Tuesday evening.

"I can't believe you left me alone with a broken Hitachi, Slave....."

Clearly that was a dereliction of duty. I should have planned some redundancy in the event of an equipment failure. I'm sure they must have a back-up on that international space station, just in case. 

Harry Haversacker asked the other day whether I had followed the "no touch" rule on my sojurn to the east coast. While I know some of you probably are skeptical, the truth is that I "toughed it out", so that by Tuesday evening the earth definitely moved for Slave by the time I had finished worshiping and settled into the "all you can eat" buffet that Mistress generously provided amidst her clean shaven folds.

By last evening things had settled back to normal here at the UCTMW World HQ. As we relaxed in bed after a long work day, Mistress mentioned that Jay was texting. 

"He misses me Slave.... we're going to meet for lunch tomorrow, though I think it will be a real lunch, not a 'nooner'. "

Every now and then Mistress needs to be wined and dined by her lover.

"And he wants to know if you've gotten me a new Hitachi.... he likes to watch me use it on myself, slave."

"Tell him Amazon confirmed shipment.... it's on the way, Mistress."

I guess I should have ordered two, just in case.


1 comment:

  1. WC here

    Well Mick we are on our third one

    The first broke

    The second was "borrowed" by our daughter

    But

    The third one is going strong!!

    Both high and low....

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: