Sunday, April 19, 2015

Catching Up for Lost Time.

When Slave pulled into our driveway Friday afternoon, Mistress was home from her "nooner" with her lover, Jay. I found her in our side yard, catching some sun while participating in a call with a client. She was in shorts and a sports bra, ready for our planned late afternoon bike ride. Although I was certainly desperate for some sexual release, I was also desperate for some exercise after three days of too much sitting on my aging ass. Mistress had decreed that there would be some exercise before nookie. And Mistress knows best!

After a nice ride on a warm sunny Friday afternoon, we soon found ourselves in bed. Mistress considered showering first, but then that would deny her Slave the chance to savor all the accumulated flavors of her busy day.

Mistress was certainly "ripe" as her slave settled in betwixt her firm but smooth and sensuous thighs for some much delayed worship. And as I applied my eager lips to their task, she filled me in on some details of her time in the sack with Jay earlier in the afternoon.

"I guess you could say it was pretty typical Slave.....lots of oral, both ways, lots of cock riding, and of course him standing at the side of the bed and fucking me with my legs up..... I guess you could call it a quickie, but with Jay an hour is 'quick'....."

In the meantime, my tastebuds were certainly picking up the tell tale residue of all that fucking ... a salty, creamy concoction that was blended together as Mistress enjoyed what must have been at least 4 or 5 cums just a few hours earlier.

Of course I was happy to add at least one or more to her count before she finally allowed her slave to let loose in what seemed like a rather explosive discharge of all that pent up sexual energy.  Three days is a long time for this pampered house slave.

"Boy, you were horny, weren't you, Slave?"

No doubt.

Since Friday afternoon, we've been catching up for lost time, with some energetic wake up sex before we took another bike ride, and then some late afternoon fun after a day out in our yard.

There's no place like home!

2 comments:

  1. And the orgasm count continues to mount. Impressive descriptions of the time spent with her lover also!

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC here

    Welcum home Mick...

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: