Monday, April 27, 2015

Mechanical Failure Mars Mistress's Date Night

Slave continued his East Coast trip Sunday, moving from the rarified air of one of the nation's most elite Universities to the comparably meaner streets of the City of Brotherly Love. I'll be here for another day before finally heading home to the welcoming arms (and folds) of Mistress.

Fortunately, Mistress was able to amuse herself in my absence in the arms of her lover, Jay.  She's a little nervous that one of my oldest friends and his wife saw her and Jay walking to dinner Saturday night. But I'm sure that any curiosity readily can be papered over. (She assures me they were not observed sucking face, or worse on the sidewalk).

She did mention that by Sunday morning she was feeling like the proverbial filly that was "rode hard and put away wet".

"I'm exhausted Slave... there was sex before dinner.... then he woke me up in the middle of the night for more sex.... then there was sex this morning...."

Sounds as if Jay definitely rose to the occasion in his role of filling in during my absence. When you're a "side-dish" who is 13 or so years younger than a Husband-Slave you have the advantage of saving that pent up energy for short and intensive bursts when called to the stage. Sort of like our local Cuban "closer" who steps onto the mound in the 9th inning every few days to rocket the ball over the plate at 110 mph or so.

In any event, Mistress sounded Sunday like a woman who was well satisfied with Jay's clutch performance. Hopefully it will tide her over until Tuesday night.

But there was one problem.

"The hitachi crashed and burned Slave.... it only works at high speed now."

"Oh no, what happened, Mistress?"

"Well you know how Jay likes to see me do myself with the hitachi. He says it's really hot. But when I got it out, the lower speed setting wouldn't work..... "

Poor Mistress. she does prefer that lower speed. High speed seems too intense for those sensitive lady bits. But I suspect for that one command performance, Mistress gave one up for the team. so to speak.

Plus now I know what to get her for Mother's Day.  Maybe I should get an extra one for Jay's house too?



2 comments:

  1. WC here

    NOOOO!!! Molly!

    Better have Mick get you another one right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very sad about the Hitachi, will there be services for the passing of such a good friend?

    I agree that the high setting is too harsh, even with extra lube.

    Mick, I don't think you should wait for Mother's Day. A Hitachi is too important to be without one, even for a week and a half.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: