Friday, October 31, 2014

Our Western Correspondent's SOC Makes a Special Guest Appearance

-->
Here at the UCTMW World HQ, Mistress had a lunch time visit from K, her younger "backburner".

"It was a little hectic, Slave. We had two painters on two walls outside of our house, making all sorts of noise, as we were engaged in our own raucous activity here in this bed."

As I worshiped her clean shaven folds following my ride home from work,  Mistress gave me a brief overview of their session.

"He was only here about an hour, but we actually did it twice. "

"That's one advantage of being 40 rather than 63, Mistress."

"He wanted me to suck his cock, Slave..... and ride it too."

"Who can blame him Mistress.... you do both of those things very skillfully."

"And he says it might be interesting to have you watch him fuck me...."

Hmmmm. Now that's a new development. I've listened to them do it, during one of those sleepovers a few years back.... but never watched.  

"That could be a little weird, Slave".

"Something to think about though, Mistress."

But today's blog is really about a dispatch from our Western Correspondent, who apparently has been drafted to add a little spice to a friend's relationship with her own younger lover. Well, at least his Special Occasion Cock has been drafted....


 Well as this is a cuckolding blog 

I have a story

A good friend of mine is a lady named S

You know her story Molly....

I have know her since grad school

And office shared with her over the years

Including now

We have always flirted with one another

But nothing else

She is also friends with my wife

But 

We always discussed  her sex life as she is single and her sex life is more interesting  than my own ...

Anyway she got a new boy toy last year

He had been after her for years

But he is 20 years younger than her

So S told me that she is very happy with her new boy as "His dick is always hard"!

Well.......that is good I always said!

But S called me last week and said the boy wants to be cuckolded!!

Well nothing wrong with that I said

I have a friend named Molly who is very happy cuckolding her husband

And she loves her husband  more than anybody

Well 

S said

I don't love him but I want to keep him happy

I just want to keep getting fucked whenever I want!

Then she said 

Will you send me a dick pic so I can show him

So for the first time ever I sent a dick pic to somebody 

Other than Molly!!!!

But I asked 

Why does he want a dick pic?

Oh she said........  It turns him on

Why I wondered???

Well he wants to lick my clit while you fuck me

So  I sent her the pic

She told me he went wild.......

He  said 

"Thats what I 'm talking about "

" I like big dicks..."

S told me

"He wants to see me fucked by a big dick"

Well I said 

My dick is not that big

S said no 

"It is very big"

No I said it is just a normal cock

But I think  S wants me to fuck  her now

Anyway I thought  her boy wanted to get fucked by me more than S......

S said 

I want to see you spank his ass and make him beg to suck your cock

And I want to see you fuck his ass

For some reason that turned me on....

But I am married !!!!!

If I am going to step out of my marriage 

It will be with my dear friends Mick and Molly

The loves you guys 

WC

Keep us updated on this WC. Is it really cheating on your wife if you only "aid and abet" her friend, as opposed to fuck her friend? It's a nuanced ethical dilemma, isn't it? We may need to consult the new Pope. He seems a little more open minded than his predecessors.

And, BTW, we're not buying that "oh it's not all that big" line of BS. 

3 comments:

  1. WC here

    Just goes to show you how boring my sex life is compared to yours!!

    Rock on U2 nuts

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very interesting takes on cuckolding, and with different writers! i've yet to be able to "watch" either, and yes that might be a little "weird."

    The cougar with the wannabe cuckold sounds very open and hot! Even the Pope might be tempted!

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting and entertaining !

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: