Monday, October 20, 2014

Mistress's Busy Saturday Morning

Saturday was a tad over-scheduled here in the UCTMW household. But you will be happy to know that Mistress did not go without a "double header".

I was scheduled to take my cute grandsons to some sort of Lego-palooza Saturday morning. Fortunately, Mistress, who was still in recovery mode from her encounter with K on Friday afternoon, did indulge her Slave with some gentle but compelling wake-up sex before I shifted from Slave mode to grandpa mode.

"Jay asked me to have brunch while you're out with the kids, Slave."

"Have fun, Mistress...."

My assumption was this was brunch as in "eggs and 'taters", not munch on Mistress's clean shaven folds, or Jay's well conditioned cock. Part of that deduction was based on the fact that Mistress was not showering and shaving before her AM rendezvous.  That sort of grooming is more typical of her when she's heading to a sexual liaison, particularly after the "busy" Friday she had.

Apparently we both assumed wrong.

After I dropped off the grand-kids, and headed over to visit my cranky, aging Mom, my cell phone rang.

"Hi Slave....well it turned out it wasn't just for breakfast.... there was sex too."

Sounds as if Jay had made child care arrangements, leaving time and opportunity for some additional late morning nooky for Mistress.

"I had to apologize that my folds were a little bristly, Slave...."

"I suspect he was willing to overlook that, Mistress."

I for one enjoy the sprightly texture that a little "evening shadow" can  add when Mistress'  folds are a little less than clean shaven. But we all have our kinks, don't we?

By the time we were both back home later Saturday afternoon, we were more than ready for an afternoon nap -- though I did squeeze in some worship before Mistress finally showered.

It takes a sophisticated palate to fully appreciate the flavors accumulated  in and amongst Mistress's clean shaven folds after sex with 3 guys and two bike rides over 24 hours.  Fortunately, my palate is up to that challenge.


 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a great weekend for all involved and apparently you didn't have to watch that fiasco in Indy! We too had our own disaster in Green Bay, but l did squeeze in a "nooner" of sorts during a very dull third quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like both of the feline teams were still reeling from that titanic tie last weekend. I should have turned off the Pussycats at half time. But we did get some pre and post game action in on SUnday in the UCTMW executive suite.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: