Thursday, October 23, 2014

Just Following Orders

Mistress is off to the west coast, visiting an old friend with some health issues. She did check in regularly with her Slave yesterday.  After getting off an interminable work related conference call last night at around 8 pm she gave me an update on her day.  I made some dinner for myself and settled into watch some bad TV when I got an unexpected message.

"Feel free to touch tonight.
Don't want a horny slave.
send me a hard cock shot."

I responded with an enthusiastic "will do."

Then she added:

"I'm requiring it. "

What else could Slave say but:

"Yes Mistress".

Of course, I could have been a little cheeky. I was deleting some duplicate photos on our computer while on my conference call,  a sort of "Mistress is away" busy work, when I came upon a shot of the "at full attention" special occasion cock that our Western Correspondent must have sent Mistress a few years back. We've tried to root them out to avoid embarrassment if a daughter is checking out photos, but they seem to replicate, like lemmings once they enter your I-photos.

So I thought about pranking Mistress by sending her a shot of Mike's SOC rather than her Slave's more modest work-a-day cock. Some how I suspect she might have noticed the difference.

But I decided to "follow orders".  After a day without my normal "wake up" sex, it was not difficult to bring the old fellow to full attention and send a shot off to Mistress. I imagined her choking on her spelt pizza if it popped up over dinner.

But she seemed pleased

"Love that beautiful Slave"

As you might expect, after 36 hours of sex desert, it was not too difficult to complete my assigned task.

Today's order is not nearly as much fun.

"I want you in the cage today, Slave."

I already have the ring on, and will seal her work-a-day cock away after my morning shower.  I opted for the stainless steel model. I suppose Mistress could have appointed a temporary key holder while she is away. Instead, I will be on the honor system, and leave the little key on my dresser.

I suspect I will be expected to send her a "caged cock" shot from the office today, to add to her collection.

6 comments:

  1. You guys are so sweet on each other!

    F

    ReplyDelete
  2. good good slave…it was beautiful and I would had noticed the difference. miss my hot slave. same directions for tonight.
    love, your mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WC here

    Wow after 5 years of the no touch rule

    Now we have the new mandatory touch rule!!!

    WTF is going on around here

    Very fun post Mick and Molly!!!

    But is Molly on the no touch rule now?

    The confused

    And glad his cock replicates!

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WC:
    I am only being a nice mistress and smart…
    get this tho-- he was too tired to touch tonight..promised he would in the morning.
    Ha
    love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of having slave send pictures of his cock while she is traveling. And I know she loves getting them.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  6. WC here

    Funny Molly!

    Maybe he forgot how to touch after 5 years!!!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: