Thursday, October 30, 2014

Mistress's Mercy Mission

Mistress spent a very "athletic" lunch time with her lover Jay on Wednesday.

Jay's home is about a 20 minute drive from our house. And because of his child care duties, and his (alleged) allergy to our cats, Mistress has to visit him when they get together for some day time nooky.

She gave me a call at my office on her drive home.

"He was pretty 'pent up' Slave.... he claims he hadn't had any sex...even masturbating since I saw him two weeks ago...."

Slave was a little suspect about that, but I suppose it's conceivable.

"You're like one of those Meals on Wheels do gooders Mistress.... But it would be "Clean Shaven Folds on Wheels' in this case,"

Home from work around 6 pm,   I settled in betwixt her strong and supple thighs for some after action worship.  As I worked those well used folds with my lips and tongue, Mistress described their naughty daring do in a little more detail.

"He was really into me sucking his cock today, Slave..... and fucking me while I was perched on the side of his bed."

After all that activity, it was no surprise that Mistress deferred her Slave's own chance for indulgence until this morning. And I am certainly looking forward to the opportunity.

As it turns out, Mistress may have another twofer today, at lunch time here at the UCTMW World HQ.

"K says he may stop by Slave.... but you never know .... ."

It never hurts to keep the practice squad ready for some game action. And at least Mistress won't have to make another house call.




2 comments:

  1. Mick, this is perfect, "You're like one of those Meals on Wheels do gooders, Mistress,"

    How much better off would we all be with more Meals on Wheels go gooders in the world!

    Thanks for the happy start to the day,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Mick

    I see you have joined the ranks of the "doubt the no touch rule crowd"

    Suzanne would be proud!

    The glad to have you on board

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: