Thursday, May 15, 2014

HNT / Slave Plays Chaperone

The window on our empty nest time is quickly closing. Tomorrow we head off on the long slog to pick up cute Co-Ed #2 and all her detritus on the east coast. So it may be challenging for Mistress to exploit her new collection of AM contacts in the coming weeks.

Slave continues to monitor and do triage on her supplicants. The scariest part is sifting through all the photos that end up in her inbox. This is more an R rated blog than XXX , so I will spare you the full on penis shots that some guys seem to think will appeal to  a lady in search of  mischief. But here are a few that sum up the less graphic categories of AM preening.

There is the "look how chiseled I am" approach:
Does this guy shave all that surface area? How does he avoid cutting himself?

There is the Asian guy who wants to showcase his tattoos.

Apparently the Yakuza must be looking for fresh meat. Mistress does like Sushi.

There are the guys who have problem executing the bathroom mirror "selfie":


There are many varieties of the guy nonchalantly emerging from the surf, Burt Lancaster like, in various stages of dress, or not. Here is an example: 
A particularly unique approach was the guy sporting his wife's lingerie while flaunting his leg hair:
This guy clearly needs to get some sun.  (I am sparing you the companion shots showing his penis spurting onto those cute red panties.)

Finally, there is the guy who wants to show that he can not only take Mistress to new  heights of ecstasy, but is also ready to squire her to a black tie event:

Despite this odd assortment of rejects, Mistress did have an interesting "first date" last night with a gentleman caller who lives not too far away. Sadly, her experience is that meeting these guys "cold" can be excruciating. So she demanded that I join her as a sort of chaparone. This guy seemed via his emails to buy into (and get a thrill from) the whole cuckold concept, even forwarding to her some Tumblr photos and links that stoked that particular fantasy. So it did not seem too odd that the potential "cuck" come along for the first "meet and greet".

Setting out, Mistress was feeling a tad under the weather. Her voice was a little croaky, and it seemed a cold was settling in. "If he's a loser, Slave, you may need to keep the conversation going."

"I will do my best, Mistress."

Of course, just because this gentleman had sent photos did not mean they would be representative or accurate. Been there, seen that. So when we arrived at the quaint little bar / restaurant not far from our house, and Mistress spotted a rather large guy in white pants who looked like he had spent the day riding a gold cart and consuming a 12 pack of Bud, she almost turned around and headed back to the car. 
"Do you think that's him, Slave.....", she whispered with dread.

Fortunately, it wasn't. Steven was upstairs, sitting at the bar, all decked out in a nicely tailored suit. Tall, slim, handsome and clearly making a nice impression on Mistress once we settled into a table and ordered some beverages. 

Once Mistress's tequila arrived, and the two of them were trading stories about where they liked to bike and their AM disasters, Slave was feeling  like the third wheel that I was. I tried to speak when spoken to, like a good Slave should. Suzanne would have been proud of me (even if I was not wearing my cage.)

After dinner, Slave discretely slipped away to the Men's room, leaving them alone for a while. When I returned Mistress shared that they had scheduled  a bike riding date for Tuesday next. Mistress no doubt will need a break from our daughters by then. And it seemed like a good way to ease into things.

When we got home, Mistress indulged her Slave with a worship opportunity before bedtime, and as I buried my face between her thighs, she shared a little secret.

"You know Slave, he was gently rubbing my leg under the table while we were sitting there having dinner and talking."

"Hmmm.... I missed that, Mistress. Was that a turn on?  "

"Oh yes......"

 

 
 
 





5 comments:

  1. What a great post! I am so pleased for Molly, and you, too. Hopefully Steven continues forward the way he has started.

    I must say your descriptions of the photos sent to Molly had me laughing like a loon.
    Great start to the day!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC here

    Very fun post Mick and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mick,

    I'm back from my somewhat self-imposed little exile (at least temporarily) and see that I have lots to catch up on. Rather than ask silly questions here, I'll go back and read what all the AM excitement's been about.

    You're right Mick, your lack of chastity aside, I would most likely have been quite proud of you as the docile cuckold sitting there and only speaking when spoken to.

    I do have one question though. When you slipped off to the men's room how long were you gone? Seems like it was long enough for the Molly and the potential lover to agree upon a date, find a time that worked for both of them and set it up. And well, since you weren't caged, I'm just wondering how much time you spent in the men's room.

    The still curious,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One odd note, Suzanne, former home run hitter George Foster was also there last night. Totally unrelated.

      But rest assured I did not violate my "no touch " rule. I was just giving the two potential lovebirds a little private time.

      Mick

      Delete
  4. Wonderful naughty story. Thanks for sharing it.

    Fury

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: