Friday, May 9, 2014

Dispatch From the Flatlands

With the days winding down before the end of the school year and the re-infestation of our empty nest, it was a particularly bad time for my firm to call one of those bi-annual "retreats". Whatever your business, I suspect many of you have  been exposed to one of these dreary navel gazing sessions where multiple offices and generations come together to lip synch platitudes about improving customer services, better training for your staff, blah, blah, blah.

Even worse, since all of the activities clearly exclude spouses or significant others, I am ensconced in a pretty nice hotel room on our state's oh so flat state capitol, and Mistress is on her own in River City. Sadly, my screening efforts on AM have yet to provide her with a worthy consort to warm her bed, and worship her clean shaven folds in my absence.

I suspect I deserve to be punished.

While I was not required to wear my cage, I've followed her orders:

"No touching, Slave."

On the 2 hour drive up here yesterday afternoon, I did check in with Donna, our Senior Correspondent. I can report that she is proud that her son is graduating from Medical School in the coming weeks, and that she has plans to attend the ceremony in the Big Apple. So beware all of you NYC kinksters : there will be a randy lady rolling through town shortly. Be prepared.

She also let me know that she had a solicitation from a  South Carolinian "gentleman" via FetLife.
"He wants to spank me, Mick". Not only that but Bill recently gave her a "spanking skirt". I'm not sure what that it, but it's bound to be put to good use should Donna take up this generous offer. We're counting on more details Donna.

Last night I did join several of my colleagues at a local restaurant that Mistress and I have enjoyed over the years. In fact, sitting there enduring some tedious conversation over my roasted beets and Branzino I had a flash back to a more compelling evening there more than 20 years ago:

It was when Mistress and her Slave were still flying below the radar screen... we had to be discrete since we were married to other people at the time. But this was an out of town "business trip" for both of us, so we planned a romantic dinner at this same restaurant. Anyone who saw us might have asssumed we were just  two work colleagues, enjoying dinner on the town. Or maybe a lobbyist cajoling a public official over some pasta and wine.  

But under Mistress's sexy mid-thigh length dress, she was wearing one of those butterfly style vibrators, like this:
It was not the high tech kind now available, with wireless remotes.  So I had to sit next to her at a banquet style table. surreptitiously sliding the remote at the end of a wire into my pocket. Dirty older man that I was, I enjoyed tormenting my hot young lover with little or longer blasts of vibration, making her squirm at my whim. If I recall correctly, Mistress came at least once during that meal, but I can't remember whether it was during desert or the entree course.

I suppose that was a time when this Slave was playing the dominant partner.

How times have changed, Mistress.

Very much looking forward to getting home tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. WC here

    Another fun post Mick

    Good thing you had something fun to do in those boring meetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very ready for my hot slave to return to our dungeon!
    Mistress

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: