Wednesday, August 21, 2013

UCTMW FAN FICTION?

The folks over at The Long Bean have posted a short story based on the Sunday Switch provisions of the Mick and Molly contract, though I must say that this Slave is smart enough not to use my switch privileges as an excuse to deny Mistress her accustomed allotment of multiple orgasms on our switch days.

After all..... what's sauce for the goose can turn into an extra helping of sauce for the gander. (Wait, do I have my goose / gander genders confused?)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the post.... Just so you know it is just one person behind the whole series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome....We both enjoed your story. I couldn't tell from your blog exactly who was doing the writing.

      Delete
    2. Just me... a person who lives on a small island in greece that is totally inspirational when I get stuck on what to write.....

      Delete
  2. Why yes, the sauce for the goose CAN turn into and extra helping of sauce for the gander (your genders ARE correct)...serendipitous that my story today would be so related to this little quip. (LOL)

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: