Thursday, August 29, 2013

HNT - Late Summer Slurpy

The traditional last week of summer is here. And it's brought the steamiest weather we've had all summer. Too hot to bike. Hell, it's too hot to walk around the block. So we've been hiding out at the HQ, getting back into our two a day empty nest groove. 
Plus today I had a bonus: Mistress has been camped out here most of the day using a spare office. She's a bit of a distraction for some of my male colleagues, one of whom even lured her out for a little designer coffee "date". And I wasn't even invited!
Fortunately I did get to engage in some pre/lunch worship, and I have it on good authority that another opportunity will present itself before we head to a pre-dinner fund raising event. 
I need to let Mistress  hang out here more often!

1 comment:

  1. So let's see if I'm counting right...there was the wake up sex, the pre-lunch worship, the likely pre-dinner fund raising event worship, and a nightcap when you get back to the UCTMW HQ.

    Did I miss anything?

    Not that there's anything wrong with it. You do have to make up for that supposed 48 hour period of abstinence.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: