Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Summer's End

Summer has always been a more laid back time of year for Mistress and Slave.... but this summer?

Not so much.

Having gotten used to the luxury of the empty nest last school year, this summer seems like things are way too crowded and scheduled.

Too many dirty dishes stuffed into the sink at the end of the day.

Too much laundry for slave to do.

Too much "empty the dorm room and dump it here until fall" detritus about, filling our basement.

Too many people demanding use of our cars.

And of course, too little privacy cramping our peculiar sexual stylings.

Add that to Mistress going through the drama of leaving one job and starting another one, and Slave relocating his Mom and cleaning out her condo, and we're looking forward to fall here.

Thankfully, one daughter heads back to school on Thursday, and we drive another one East very early on Sunday morning.Then things should slow down to a more relaxed pace, including some time away at our Southwestern hideaway.

Of course, it's not like we've been celibate here.  Over the weekend there was time for our wake-up sex, and another session on Sunday afternoon, raising questions among the girls about we we "sleep so much".

"Your parents work hard during the week and need the weekends to rest up."

Mistress was pleased that her Slave remembered to get the 'baby oil gel" (our substitute for the WC's $50 an ounce high end lubricant) to use with some of her favorite toys. Sunday afternoon she commanded me put it to use.

"Go insert your aneros, Slave..... I want a very hard cock this afternoon!"

Who was I to say no. After all, Mistress is always right.



4 comments:

  1. WC here

    Yea I know this summer didn't seem like much of a summer to me either

    Oh well..........

    Mick believe me baby oil is no replacement for my $50.00 lube

    Truat me on this one

    Good thing I had the UCTMW credit card when I purchaced a lifetime supply!!!!!

    The lubed for life,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the story inspired by your sundays and can be found here....
    http://thelongbean.wordpress.com/2013/08/21/switch-sunday/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sexually slow season for Mistress and her slave? You gotta be kidding me. I wasn't keeping track, but I think you guys did pretty good for yourselves. That's not even taking into account the pampered house slave might have abused himself while out of the cage when no one was looking.

    The thinks Molly and Mick still had plenty of sex this summer,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been one of those strangely busy hectic summers...many more social obligations than usual, running the teen into his summer intern job...all in all...this girl will be glad when summer is over, and we settle into a more quiet fall. Good wishes to Mistress Molly as she segues into her new job, and I'm sure you'll take every opportunity to uphold your "pampered house slave" status once Sunday is past. :) Two O's a day? You are SO spoiled. (I get one a week!)

    nilla

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: