Friday, February 1, 2013

Tool Time

Last evening at home after a long work day, Mistress and Slave were huddled under our blanket in bed, catching up on emails, and contemplating when and whether to go downstairs to whip up a light dinner.

Remember me saying that it was warm here in River City on Tuesday?

Well the climate changed again, the hot flashes ended, and we are back in the deep freeze here again.

It was nice under those covers. Mistress was still in those black tights she wears to work, but had slipped a short midnight blue velvety nightie on to complement them.

Realizing that I had not performed my worshipful duty yet, I tried to make amends.

"Would you like me to worship, Mistress."

Rather than reprimand me for being a little slow on the trigger, she expressed reservations.

"That would be nice, but then I'd have to take off my tights, Slave.... and it's so cold!"

I pondered a second. It would be a little hard to get her off via tongue and lips through those tights.

But then I became a resourceful pampered house Slave.

"How 'bout I use the Hitachi, Mistress.  That would work through those tights."

It did not take her long to come around to my way of thinking. I just reached for the power tool parked under my side of the bed, thumbed it on low speed, and put it to work.

"ummmmm..... that's nice, Slave....."

Soon she was thrusting up against the chruning bulb parked between those tighted thighs, and Slave was enjoying all those little moaning sounds she produces.

The resulting  cum seemed a nice appetizer  for the dinner we had planned.

"That was nice... Slave...."

"Glad to be of service, Mistress."


14 comments:

  1. Another great encounter with tights. I am jealous! I have been asking (begging?) my Goddess to wear tights more. The last time I annoyed her and she said if you ask one more time you'll be wearing them, not me....so I have gone silent on the subject for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful Mick

    The power tool may make us obsolete:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Training Boy, would you really be disappointed if you were required to wear those tights?

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmmmm. Not sure I'm there yet Mick, lol. However, we seem to be driving to that neighborhood slowly but surely.

      Delete
  4. Hey WC,

    As someone regularly on the receiving end of Hitachi,tongue and penis,let me assure you that the Hitachi will not replace the penis. It's a very nice tool, but not as nice as Bill's tool - if you get my drift.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Donna,

    I know

    But for clit stimulation its hard to beat the Hatachi

    Even Mick's tongue ........

    Which spends more time between the clean shaven folds of the lovely Molly

    THAN ANY TONGUE IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

    The his hat is off to Mick,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  6. But the Hitachi does work where other equipment might not. Apparently it works though tights. I seem to recall it even works through jeans.

    Mick, same question you asked Training Boy, "would you be disappointed if you were required to wear those tights?"

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little practice with your tongue on the tights wouldn't kill you Mick. It might even add to you oral repertoire of skills.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Suzanne, my tongue might get abraided on that fabric! Sort of like rug burn!

      The wimpy,

      Mick

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How could you go wrong with a couple creating friction with their matching tights and you squeeze a Hitachi between the the snuggling love birds? That just may kill two birds with one stone....

    the for a tight wearing couple Shades

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mick

    I have to agree with Sue

    Suck it up buddy!!!!!

    An abraded tongue is little price to pay for a satisfied Mistress

    Don't you agree Molly?????????

    Otherwise you will be replaced by the Hitachi!

    The still laughing

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: