Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day from UCTMW

Here in River City Mistress and Slave will be celebrating a low key Valentine's Day, in anticipation of our journey west on Friday for a week at our mountain hideaway. An empty Ski nest awaits, and we will take full advantage.

I have strict orders:

"Slave, I want that spelt pizza -- mushrooms and goat cheese - and an evening at home with you...."

I am sure that can be arranged.

Of course, I do have a little tribute gift for Mistress for V-Day. Some sexy underthings that I may be able to persuade her to model for you.

And I suspect there will be plenty of opportunities for some worship this evening, just as there was last night when Mistress returned from her spinning class after work.

"I'm probably a little gamey down there Slave.... it was quite a work-out".

"Since when did that every stop me, Mistress."

Here's hoping that our vast handful of readers also find some opportunities for pleasure this Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. Wait a minute here.....

    This looks like a Donna card

    Have you suddenly gone crazy for cats Mick??????

    WTF?????

    Donna you better check him out

    The worried about Mick

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I've been missing Donna's cat cards more than I thought.

    The catphobic,

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Gamey" is good. tammy doesn't seem to mind it. It's likely to be one of her Valentine's Day gifts :)

    Enjoy your pizza and have a great trip!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: