Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mistress on Quarantine


Suddenly we are into fall here in River City. Mistress finally broke out the black tights – one of fall’s perks for this Slave, who has a bit of a fetish for her in hose of any type.

So there she was in my office, after we shared some lunch with colleagues, her black tights off  one leg, still draped around the other.  I fell to my knees for a little worship, in lieu of a more calorie laden desert.

As I went about my task, Mistress mentioned her chat with M that morning, and the  selection he had made for her. 

In advance of their date, he had asked Mistress on Sunday evening to send him a photo of any faux cocks available, so he could select one for insertion in her tight, virginal ass during the date they have planned for this morning.

Here is the photo.  



His options are  our crystal cock, the little white aneros that I am  required to use when Mistress wants a particularly hard cock, and the beige dildo that gets used with Mistress’s strap-on.

“He picked the white one, Slave….”

As I sucked Mistress’s rosy clit between my lips, I had the image of her writhing on the bed, her ass filled with that little beast, begging for the right to come with the help of her trusty Hitachi. 

Argh.

“And he says that I am to be restricted … we can fuck tonight, but no orgasms for me in the morning before our date.”

“He’s going easy on you, Mistress.”

“I know…. But he says he doesn’t want to interfere with your husbandly rights, Slave.”

At about this time, Mistress was arching out of her chair as I brought her over the edge, with one of her luscious thighs bending over and around my neck, pressing my face even deeper into her smooth and juicy folds.

After Mistress was back to work, I sent an email to M, making sure he knew what his little slut had been up to during her lunch break:


“Mistress stopped by for some worship. But I felt maybe I should have denied her the orgasm, since you have a date in the am.  You are pretty indulgent....but she seems happy, so who can complain.  Mick”

Later in the afternoon I heard back from M:
https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif|
https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif
Yes, I probably am too easy on her but I don't want to mess up my managing editor’s fun either. How’s that for sucking up by the humble WC?

Take care, M”

I responded as follows:





“don't worry about me, M... I enjoy seeing her squirm.”

And later I heard back:


“Ok, then next time I'll be stricter with the rules... would be my pleasure.”

Later, at home, Mistress commented on my brief if devious conversation with her Master.

“I saw those emails Slave….what are you two up to?”

“We have your best interests at heart, Mistress.”

“Oh yeah, according to M, you ‘threw me under the bus.”

We were  taking the teens to see “The Social Network” during the dinner hour, but beforehand I offered to worship. But – unwisely as it turns out – Mistress demurred until our return home.

But when she got home, Mistress was surprised to see an email form our Western Correspondent, waiting for her on the I-phone she had left behind.

“Damn…. The rules have changed, Slave. Now he says no orgasms tonight. But I am supposed to let you tease me and then tell him tomorrow what happened. He says it will make for a good blog.”

Mistress came to bed in her black tights. She knew I would enjoy their smooth texture as my hardening cock pressed against it.

And she did have to endure a long, slow tease. I had her gasping, her breathing ragged, as my thigh pressed between her legs, and my mouth grazed on her firm succulent nipples.

And when I peeled those tights off, and plunged into her, she moaned with delight.

It’s odd fucking her when she’s not allowed to come. My hard wiring operates on the “please her first” principle. So I am at a bit of a loss when the fucking is for my personal satisfaction, and Mistress’s frustration.

But after a while of that “anguish”, probably taking longer than was decent under the circumstances, I was able to focus sufficiently to explode with a mighty cry of ecstasy of my own, spurting in waves as Mistress “bucked up” beneath me.  

But with her permission, of course.

As I lay pressed against her, Mistress talked about her “ordeal”.

“That was hard, Slave…. It took a lot of discipline not to come….”

“Well it shows the level of your devotion, Mistress …. Doesn’t it make you feel like a good Slave to him.”

I thought about the times when I was on abstinence. I was required to fuck her for her pleasure, withdrawing before I was past the point of no return. It IS hard.  Very. But it also made me remember the reward at the end of that dark tunnel of denial.

“Just think how nice it will be when he gives you permission to come tomorrow morning, Mistress.”

No doubt, Slave.  And by the way - You are SO in that cage tomorrow.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

And the steel ring is already tightly looped around my cock and balls.

 I will tease her a bit with my tongue this morning, as she reads the blog, then head to work, all locked up, to contemplate what she and M will be up to this morning.

It could be a long day.







2 comments:

  1. Sigh... all kinds of orgasm denial floating around. i can't wait for mine to start, since it will mean I'm within 48 hours of seeing Sir D. And you're right, there's something satisfying about being just that submissive, a way to show "your level of devotion."

    And then - yes, the light at the end of the tunnel. Woohoo!

    Another fun post, thanks, Mick.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely...i'm very behind on blogreading, a condition of having contractors within ones abode. glad i got to it tonight. i've been on a self-imposed restriction, since i had a major fuck up with D2, and well...hopefully there will be a light at the end of *my* tunnel.

    and it won't be a train.

    great blog, you two horny peeps.

    i luffs you guys...

    nilla

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: