Monday, October 4, 2010

Mistress Begs, But Does Not Surrender.

Mistress was in a fix: bound, spread eagled, on her back on our bed yesterday morning.

You can see her in the photo.

Leather cuffs bound her wrists.

Strips of an old beach towel bound ankles to the corners of our bed.

I made her rise to accommodate a fluffy, full pillow under her hips, presenting the apex of her widely spread thighs for my “experiments”.

It was Switch Day.

There would be no stinging, flat handed spanks to her firm bottom today. No crisp red stripes from the riding crop.

Instead I was determined to test her will in another way.

My tongue and lips tormented her.

I fed her my cock, until it was throbbing, lubricated by her tongue, so it was literally sucked into her sopping, greedy tunnel. Then she received a slow, languorous fucking.

“No coming Mistress. You’re going to have to beg for it this morning.”

I pumped at her for 10 minutes or so, slowly sliding to and fro against her squirming pelvis. Her breathing was reduced to shallow sighs of quiet desperation, but she wasn’t begging. Not yet. Both of us were pacing ourselves.

Ultimately I slid from her, afraid that I might lose my own control. I wasn’t going to be the one to ask permission first.

“Where are you going, Slave.”

“I think you know what’s next, Mistress.”

I reached for the Hitachi, always at the ready under our bed.

I used it to create some false expectations of an easy return on her investment of surrendered authority on switch day. She was near the edge. But no begging.

I turned it off.

“Hey….. I was getting close, Slave….”

That was just a prequel, Mistress. I need another toy for the main act.

I reached to the table next to the bed, and slid the crystal cock from it’s elegant little box. She watched my moves with interest, while pulling at her wrists, testing her bonds.

“Oh… we haven’t used that in a while, Slave.”

Within seconds, Her cunt greedily devoured the hard, glass cock with it’s swirling ridges.

My face hovered over her there, focusing all my attention on the folds and valleys that presented themselves. A little rosy and wet playground.

Then I switched the Hitachi to low, applying it exactly where Mistress likes it. It sent a quiver through her. I heard that moan of delight. It was what she had been waiting for.

It didn’t take her more than 30 seconds….the horny, little slut.

“So can I come now, Slave?”

I laughed.

“That doesn’t sound like begging, does it?”

She fidgeted. Gave off a little frustrated mewl of anguish.

I pressed the Hitachi more firmly against her. I could almost feel her try to withdraw a bit… not sure where this was headed. But of course, she had nowhere to go, stretched so “cruelly” tight by her bonds.

“OK… Please, may I come, Slave.”

“Am I really the Slave under these circumstances, or something else?”

She was grinding herself side to side against the churning white bulb of the power tool. My other hand pressed the crystal cock even deeper into her. I had a wonderful view, my face hovering inches above ground zero of her frustrated desire.

“Oh God…. I really need to come….. what do you want me to call you.”

“What titles best fit these circumstances, slut?”

“Sir… Master…. Whatever…. Just, please, please let me come.”

“Either one will do, but I need to hear those words presented properly and with sincerety….”

She was moaning. Her hips were struggling for control. Muscles in her legs flexing against the cotton cloth that bound them. Did I actually hear her grit her teeth?

“Please, Sit, May I come?”

“How badly do you want to come, little slut?”

“Very badly, Sir. Please may I ….. now.”

I suppose I could have eased off on the Hitachi. But then she would complain that I was teasing her. I could have slid back the crystal cock some. But I liked the way it impaled her. Made her even less capable of evading the power tool. She was pinned and growing increasingly desperate.

But she hadn’t surrendered. Not yet. Not completely.

“Are you so desperate to come that you’d make me your Master indefinitely…become the Slave of the household.”

“No, Slave… not that…. how about for just today?”

Interesting. She was negotiating. She was clearly very desperate to come. I could tell that. But she would not really give up the reins of power. She had drawn the line. And she was not going to surrender her authority.

What to do? Shut down the Hitachi. Let her languish for a while. See if that might change her tune. Then start all over again in an hour or so?

But, as I continued to press the Hitachi and the crystal cock against her mulling my next step, I realized was glad to hear her resistance to my ultimatum. I was glad she was loyal to her role as my Mistress, no matter how much I tortured her with frustration and desire.


She was sticking to name, rank and serial number.

And, as you surely knew I would, I was the one who surrendered.

“Yes, Mistress, now you may come.”

I pressed unrelentingly on with my devices of torture.

It took her a minute or so, once the caution flag was lifted, to mentally cash in her chips…..but when she did.

Yow.

The moaning, the stretching of muscles, the sobs, as she took her self over the cliff, once, then twice, until she was begging me to switch it off….

“Oh, God,,,, I’m too sensitive now Slave. Please turn it off.”

And I did. Obedient as ever.

(I listened to you on that one, Sin.)

When I put town my instruments, and turned to face Mistress, her face was red, blotchy from those sobs. Tears caressed her cheeks.

And she hardly protested when I slid back into her, still spreadeagled, to take my prize.

Yes, I was still her Slave. She made that very clear. But, at least for the moment, she was still at my mercy.




9 comments:

  1. Hey I'm in the story! Good story btw. I like the ones where Mick is in charge. Just for a change of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, that was perfect, wasn't it? Getting her to submit enough to beg - to call you Sir even - took it to new levels. But then, yes, it would have been hard to regain her position if she'd been willing to trade it for an orgasm, wouldn't it. Good thing she instinctively knew that...

    Very hot, Mick.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I don't think you really wanted her to surrender that. You were just testing grounds :)
    You only asked once didn't you?
    awesome orgasm btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was so hawt. You two are lucky you don't set your sheets on fire you're so hot!

    nilla
    (who always loves reading about switch day, sorry mistress!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is kind of cute how all the sub-sisters have a special attachment to switch day!

    You will be amused to know that Mistress has some orgasm restriction coming up in advance of her date with M tomorrow morning.

    Mick

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lovely! I see you have a knack for being a Master as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to hear from you GA and FD...appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: