Thursday, October 7, 2010

HNT / The Conspiracy


Mistress was suffering from POSD yesterday.

Post Orgasmic Stress Disorder.

All of those Hitachi, tongue and cock induced orgasms on Tuesday brought on a condition that was characterized by both a physical and mental malaise. A temporary form of dementia  that had her a bit befuddled and exhausted by the end of our day.

That’s not to say there was no sex in the Collins household. I was allowed to fuck her yesterday morning. But by evening? She was clearly over the edge by the time we completed a bike ride and dragged sullen teen number 2 to “College Night” at her high school.

The guidance counselor had a clever collection of lists he passed out as a ‘conversation starter”. You know: Ten Most Beautiful Campuses, Ten Campuses with the Best Food”, “Top Party Schools” (primarily in Florida).  I was wondering if anyone had ever done a list of “Kinkiest Campuses”.

But I digress.


The point was: Mistress was exhausted. And I confess I was a pretty  tired too. So it seemed pretty obvious that the normally sex crazed Collins’ were going to take a rare pass.

As we settled into bed with books and papers, even the sound of a Rachel Maddow rant seemed to grate on our ears like chalk squeeking on a slate. (yes, I am that old). So the TV was quickly shut off off.

We cuddled. Read. But the subject of our Western Correspondent did come up.

“I’ve seen those emails between the two of you, Slave…. Are you plotting against me?”

My response was probably a coy “who, us?”

But …. I suppose it’s true. Master M and Slave M do conspire a bit to bring about Mistress’s erotic downfall from time to time. Is that un-Slave like of me? 

I suppose. But then Mistress certainly has the power to shut me down. Tell me “no conspiring with my Master, you insolent Slave.”  I wonder why she doesn’t?

Example. Some emails that M and I shared on our “Mick and Molly” biglove1962@gmail.com account earlier this week. (There may be a little repetition from an earlier blog this week…. But context is important, isn’t it?)

It starts with   M’s email to me  on Sunday:

M: wait till you hear about the picture your mistress is being required to send me,,, should make for a good blog note!


Me: We took that  photo. our collection is limited. but a good idea for Mistress to consider.

 



Me: Mistress stopped by for some worship. But I felt maybe I should have denied her the orgasm, since you have a date in the am.  You are pretty indulgent....but she seems happy so who can complain.  Mick






--





--
M:-- Yes I probably am too easy on her but I don't want to mess up my managing editors fun either. how's that for sucking up by the humble WC?


Me: don't worry about me, Mike... I enjoy seeing her squirm.

M: very fun blog today Mick, I like to see her squirm too..It’s good for her once in a while don’t u think?

I might have to offer a suggestion or two for Sunday switch... I think you are right I have been too indulgent with her lately

Perhaps we should ask the sub sisters for suggestions too, but for your own safety and well being I would run that one by your mistress first!!



Me: I would definitely run it by her first. She sounded like she had a good time with you this am. We make a good tag team. and don't think she could go back to just one of us at this point. it would be kind of boring for her.


M: Yes I very much doubt Molly would like her fate in the hands of the sub sisters lol,, course that could make it fun,  but all in all probably one of the WC's bad ideas.

No we wouldn't want a bored mistress/slave, but she never seems to stay bored for long,

u2 are always moving... my hat is off to your energy and inventiveness

No I don't see u2 staying bored for long

It’s an unnatural state for the two of U.


So, I suppose there is a bit of a conspiracy afoot. And our loyal readers are invited to play. Let us know if you have any special “Switch Day” requests. No one has been reluctant to chime in with ideas on how Mistress should be a little more demanding on her Slave. So I don’t think Mistress has much standing to complain if you chime in with some cruel and/or unusual means for her Slave to turn the tables on her come Sunday.

And if your suggestions are taken, I suppose there should be a prize. Maybe a UCTMW coffee mug from the Company commissary?

Now it’s time to wake Mistress up and see if she has recovered from her POSD.


9 comments:

  1. Darn , I REALLY want that coffee mug. And I'm just not feeling very domme this morning. I might have to come back later. Just to clarify, you get 2 hours of switch time on Sunday morning to work with, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, yeah, i gotta think about this too. Actually, we've got a couple of day to ponder... How fun!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm thinking tickling....do you have one of those super soft feathers?

    Definately a blindfold is in order here, the better to trail that sweet feather from ankle to the very edge of her promised land...around a breast, and teasing a nipple to turgidity...

    trust me...tickling can become quite torturous.

    Sir had discovered how very ticklish i am. Woe is me.

    (but the O later...wish i had a bigger font...it's totally Ohhhh My Gawd)

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually get an hour or two, considering our schedule and the surly teens wandering about.

    The tickling sounds like fun. need to look for a feather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can usually get big soft ostrige type feathers in a fancy dress shop, or a crafting shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I'm back. What about ginger? Ever tried figging?

    ReplyDelete
  7. you've lost me on those Sin. are they in the 200 level BDSM course?

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, i've heard of figging. if you go to bondageblog.com there is a link there to a figging site.

    (it's reported to burn like hellfire on most, but not all, people)

    (you peel a finger of fresh ginger and suppository it...keeping it attached to the main stem of course so it doesn't get pulled in entirely)

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mick I'm going to post something on figging on my blog for you. And Mistress. And M?

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: