Sunday, June 6, 2021

When the Dominant Lover Takes Charge (Fan fiction Cont'd)

 Here at our high desert hideway, things are finally loosening up now that the vaccines are out and infections rates are coming down.  Molly and mick spent some time over the weekend at some indoor and out door musical events, and hiking with friends in the back country.  We are not missing the more constrained social environment back in River City, or the cicadas that have come out of their 17 year slumber to driver midwesterners bonkers. 


In the meantime, we have heard more from the out-of-town Dom with aspirations to bring both of us under his thumb.  Whether he ever makes good on his "threats" his writing seems to suggest he would bring to bear all of the theoretical authority a commanding "bull" would have over a hot wife and her cuck slave.  Here's more:

I will  endeavor to include in my descriptions, as I did in my last message, more about the internal motivations and feelings we would each have as we enjoy each other's company. Although I realize that especially in cuck mick's case, the word "enjoy" may at times have a somewhat different or mixed definition than it normally does. ;) 

 

At times I would have mick caged, and at times I would let his cock loose so that it can show us his state of arousal... which I am sure Molly and I would enjoy commenting on in various ways. I do not have strong personal feelings about mick being caged all the time, so I would have a private conversation with Molly and ask her what would turn her on most, seeing her husband caged all the time, or allowing his cock to be free of its cage at times. As with other things, to some degree, and sometimes to a large degree, my level of arousal about some particular thing (such as cuck mick being caged or not) could well become closely aligned with what I know will turn my good girl Molly on. And of course, the more obedient and pleasing my girl Molly is for me, and the more of herself she genuinely surrenders to me, the more I will naturally want to make sure she enjoys those things I know she will enjoy... and the more my own level of arousal will be likely to grow as I see how aroused my good girl is. This is not to say I will always be aroused by what my girl is aroused by, but I think it is fair to say that by and large that will usually be the case. Assuming of course, that Molly is a very good girl for me... which I am very confident she will be. 

 

Once I establish that molly is my girl, cuck mick will not be allowed to penetrate his wife's pussy, mouth, or ass with anything other than his tongue, except for those times that I grant permission for him to do so, which will always be on a one-off basis, i.e. each and every time mick is allowed to fuck his wife, will be based on me granting permission. You should think of it more as me granting my girl Molly permission to enjoy being fucked by her husband, rather than me granting cuck mick permission to fuck his wife. This is because the request will always come to me from Molly, not from cuck mick. My focus will be on my girl's pleasure, not on his. With respect to his wife, cuck mick’s role will be to provide his mistress and goddess with pleasure in the ways I allow, when I allow it. 

 

When mick does request me to allow her to be fucked by her husband, sometimes I will allow it and sometimes I will not. Such is the life of an owned hotwife and her cuckold husband. I fully expect this to motivate both of you to make sure I am very pleased by both of you, as this will naturally make me want to grant molly's requests to be fucked by her husband more often than I deny those requests. Whether I grant or deny molly's requests to allow the man she married to fuck her, I will enjoy taking that level of control over both of you, and knowing you are both being obedient to what I tell you that you are allowed to do... or not allowed to do, as the case may be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love your comments.... please join in: