Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Molly and mick Fan Fiction

 

It's been a long, pandemic induced dry spell on the cuckolding front here in UCTMW land.  The good news is that we came through to the other side intact as a family.  Only one daughter acquired an infection, and she had seemingly mild symptoms.  

Over the pandemic we were able to work from home and spend a good bit of our time out here at our SW hideaway.  That accelerated our long standing decision to relocate here full time, bailing out on our River City home and leaving some family members behind, with a good deal of angst. 


Out here we've got plenty of options to get outdoors and stay fit.  But, at least so far, no chance to scratch Mistress's itch for a hot, dominant side-dish, or her slave's strange interest in the cuckold dynamic.  Despite that, our daily sex addiction remains intact.  Not bad for some aging sex bloggers!


But lately, as more of us have gotten "the jab", we've drawn a little active interest from Molly's  collarspace and/or fetlife profile. One guy, who we had contact with before the pandemic, but we never connected with other than via email,  popped up again with some speculative messages about what he might do with the lovely Molly should he ever make it down our way:



And You have been on my mind quite a bit lately, so I wanted to give you an update and also see how you two are doing. 

 As before, I have some mixed feelings about all this when I think of you two. That is because it is very rare that I have felt so strongly about a couple before meeting them, as I do with you two. Based on all we have talked about and explored together before, I have no doubt at all that if we do meet, it would go very, very well right from the start. Wherever we meet, we would most likely engage in some fairly vanilla small talk as we first meet and get to know each other in person and feel each other's presence and chemistry in person, even as mick serves us some drinks to enjoy as we talk. I do not think it would take long at all before I beckon Molly to come sit by my side as I put my arm around her and continue to enjoy our conversation. She would no doubt notice my cock getting hard, as it is even now as I write this just thinking about our first meeting. Before long, mick would find himself watching his beautiful wife and I kissing each other deeply, our hands exploring each other's bodies, both of us still clothed. At one point I would look over to don and tell him that if he wishes to continue to watch his wife giving herself to me, he will strip for us and get down on his knees. mick's cuckold cock would betray his arousal by the scene he is watching unfold before him, as he kneels and sees his wife giving herself to another man, a man who he knows full well has come to take full control of both him and his wife. You both feel it happening, and you both become very aroused in your own ways, for your own reasons, as do I. 


This is just one possible beginning to our story. Will that story ever unfold in real life? Call me a dreamer, call me an optimist, but I continue to feel quite strongly that it will happen one day, and it will be something we all find not only extremely arousing and erotic, but also deeply satisfying not just physically, but emotionally as well... as we each have our very different yet very complementary needs met by the other two in our emotionally and erotically charged triad. One interesting thing about our relationship to date is that we have all maintained our interest and desire for each other, a very high level of interest and desire, despite having to wait to meet. So I feel confident that even if we have to wait longer, that desire will not subside. Then if and when the time is right, whether it involves the three of us or perhaps even another such as my gf, that is when it will happen. 

 

I do remember your response that you both could well find it very erotic to serve both me and my gf at my direction. Or for both of you to serve me alongside her. So we will see. I do not feel the need to have anyone join us in order for you two to be a very, very pleasing couple for me, but yes it could add a nice extra dimension if that is what happens someday.

WE have some doubts about whether this gentleman, who lives about 600 miles to the north, will ever actually make it down to meet us.  And of course it takes more than a good imagination to connect with Molly.  But at least we can share his thoughts with our remaining loyal readers!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love your comments.... please join in: