Monday, June 14, 2021

Mistress's First Night With A New Lover

 Mistress made it home at about 11 pm Friday - way past our typical mountain west bedtime. And she was very tired.

"I'm exhausted slave....."

"Poor Mistress".

From her fashionable purse she pulled out a plastic baggie. No, it did not contain  a used condom.  But a necklace I had gotten her years ago from a local craft jeweler.  It was in tatters.

"Things got so raucous, and, well, I forgot to take this off.  Somehow amid all the hot and heavy it just broke.  But I think I got all the beads." She already was thinking through where to take it for repairs.

She focused on removing her makeup, and we quickly headed to bed.

"I'm even too tired - and sore -- for any worship tonight slave.  Raincheck in the morning?"

"Of course, Mistress."

It took her several days to share much of the details of her first night with a "sidedish" in about two years. And it was quite a story. 

She arrived at around 6:30 pm, and K eased into things with restraint and courtesy.

"He made a light dinner for us, and we sat out on his patio, nice views, and just talked.  I heard about his girlfriend who sounds interesting....they have an open relationship. She lives there part time. But I must say the house looks more like a single guy's  pad than one for a couple...."

"So after dinner.....?"

"After a drink and dinner and conversation,  he suggested we go inside."

Mistress had left the house not sure about whether she would actually have sex with K on what amounted to their first "date" (not counting that dinner on Tuesday night with the three of us). But apparently K had a manner that persuaded her to shed any remaining inhibitions.

"So what happened then...."

"Inside he pressed me against the wall....pulled my arms over my head....held them there... and kissed me...."

"Is he a good kisser, Mistress?"

"Very good slave...."

"Then he told me from that point forward I would call him 'Sir'....."

"How did that work...."

"I did my best, but forgot sometimes...."

"And then?"

"He spanked me slave... for not calling him 'Sir' or if I laughed at something he was doing....."

"And how did you react to the spanking?"

"It was hot, slave....very hot."

"So how did he get you out of your dress....."

Mistress had left the house in a long swirling tie-dye dress that showed lots of back.

"It took a while....he just pushed it up and had me that way for a while, just taking my parties off....."

"This was in his room?"

"yes...and by the way....he had some red rope hanging from the wall of his bedroom. But I told him no rope the first time.  I needed to get more comfortable first."

But let's not digress.

"Did he make you come, Mistress?"

"Oh yes.  With his tongue....he likes that unlike some guys.  With his fingers.  And with his very big cock."

"How big?"

"Bigger than any I've had before slave....that's why I had to ask him to take a few breaks....it was .....well almost too big....."

"Positions?"

"Oh there were a few... him on top. him from behind....me riding his cock, which seemed to be the most comfortable for me."

The next morning, Mistress indulged her slave with some worship and wake up sex.  But she was clearly tender from the "abuse" she suffered at the hands of her new dominant lover. I've tried to go easy in our sex, knowing she could just as easily shut me down until she was fully recovered. In fact, it seemed to take at least 3 days for her to recover from the tenderness caused by that huge "bull" cock.

Where does this go from here?

Seems they are both interested in a return engagement, though it may take a few weeks for that to happen due to competing travel plans.

But at least we know there is a cuckolding life after COVID! And with a dominant lover to add extra spice.

"Did you enjoy submitting to him, Mistress?

"Oh yes, slave....."




2 comments:

  1. Great story! Changing roles in the other direction is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it took 3 days to recover it's abuse. What a big dicked asshole.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: