Friday, May 22, 2020

Cuckold Meme of the Day - Following Orders

Some weekday mornings they would arrange a "date", in our bed, timed to coincide with my departure for work.  Typically I would greet him at the door before I departed, maybe hand him a cup of coffee before he proceeded upstairs for some early morning nookie.

But today was different.  The night before he texted me:

"Mick, this is how I want her when I arrive....."

I showed her the text, 

"Is he serious?"

"Seems that way, slave.....you wouldn't want to disappoint him, would you."

"Do you really want me to do this.... tie you to the bed, spread eagled on your tummy?"

"Sounds pretty hot to me....", she said raising an eyebrow. So this was going to happen?

She was cooperative the next morning as I tightened  the ankle and wrist cuffs, and even moaned a bit as I stretched her a little farther than comfortable.  I even took some liberties with her clean shaven folds with my fingers.

"Already wet, Mistress?"

All she did was shake her ass a bit, squirming for me.  But I knew it would be wrong to let her cum.

I'd leave that to him.

1 comment:

  1. Very inviting. Nice to know you both enjoy following instructions.

    Karl

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: