Saturday, May 23, 2020

Cuck Chat

Mistress had her first conversation with her potential suitor back in River City yesterday.  She's been exchanging emails with him for several weeks, and he even contributed some fiction to our blog a few weeks back.  But this was the first conversation, done over one of those conferencing apps we have all been using too much these last few weeks.

Of course, Mistress was a little bashful in this first conversation.  She was out on our patio, hardly fully clothed. Not the sort of attire one would normally associate with a Zoom call. 

"How do I make sure the camera's not on, slave?", she murmured as the tried to log into the call.  Fortunately, she found the write on screen button the push as the connection was made, sparing her new friend the sight of her bronzed breasts. 

I made myself scarce during her call, figuring they both deserved some privacy during their call.  It went on a bit longer than I had expected, nearly an hour.  After, over some breakfast burritos I picked up down the street, she gave me a brief update. 

They had shared some stories about their careers, and a few mutual contacts.  And dabbled, apparently, in the potential for meeting when we return to River City later in the summer.

"He says this whole cuckold thing is a real turn on for him, slave....."

Interesting. 

Of course, not all guys get the idea of sharing. 

I did wonder if he knew that Mistress was so under-covered during their call.

1 comment:

  1. the tummy twirls hearing of a new suitor must be delicious

    lockdown here is easing my wife is hinting at a different kind of lock down for me as she hopes to be able to go out again soon

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: