Monday, November 21, 2016

Switch Morning and Date Night

Mistress got plenty of "action" Sunday. Consider her "tag teamed" by both her slave and her extracurricular lover, Jay.

WE started with a rare exploitation of slave's "switch day" privileges. Mistress was bound face down on the bed attached with those red leather bondage cuffs locked on with tiny pad locks.

"I can't believe I just let you do this to me, slave....."

Maybe it's because she likes it?

I had been wanting to try out a new implement of "torture" Mistress brought home from her trip to Africa last summer..... a flogger made from zebra tail hairs.  With her in no position to resist, I discovered that what first just tickles evolves into something more complicated....

As I applied the flogger to Mistress ass and thighs she began to squirm and thrash quite attractively.

"Owww.... it's staring to sting, slave...."

I got a rise from her as the tail teased and slapped at those naughty bits between her legs...

"Ouch.....that kind of hurt, slave....."

But this wasn't a punishment. Not at all. I slid Mistress's favorite power tool betwixt her spread thighs as I continued to lash her with the tail, producing some delightful squirming and clenching of those strong yet supple butt muscles of hers.  But pleasure seemed to quickly turn to frustration.

"Oh....I don't think I can cum this way, slave....."

"Poor Mistress..... are we getting frustrated....", I said as I applied a few more strokes to her ass and thighs.  She really was working herself up into a lather of arousal, humping the Hitachi, with relief apparently just beyond her reach.

Of course, slave is merciful, so I ultimately succumbed to her pathetic requests to be flipped over onto her back and given her due.  Once she was reattached to the bed, arms and legs spread, I used the tail on her thighs and oh so swollen clean shaven folds, producing a whole new range of gyrations. But by then I knew I was playing with fire.....Best give Mistress her release before she began plotting to turn the tables when she first had the chance.

Rest assured that once I applied the hitachi as she demanded the results were a rather incendiary sexual meltdown. And Mistress, still bound to the bed, was in no position to prevent her devoted slave from "piling on" and taking my own pleasure from her helpless and very well satisfied body.

But a slave's life is not all ice cream and bon bons.

Now I'm in our daughter's bed, while Mistress and her lover slumber in the "executive suite".  Slave had planned dinner at home last night, but when Jay arrived last night it became clear that after several weeks of separation, he and Mistress were more inclined to a private dinner out, sans slave.  No problem. The fish went into the freezer, we shared a pre-dinner beverage, and then the two were off to to local restaurant.  I was most content to make something for myself after a cold afternoon watching the Pussycats drop another one to a mediocre opponent.

Mistress and her lover returned from dinner at around 9 pm, and quickly adjourned to bed.  There was some catching up to do, and both of them had early morning engagements.  I suppose I could have been nosy, and gone to bed too.  That would have given me a chance to hear their late night machinations.  But instead I lingered downstairs to watch some bad TV.  They deserve their privacy after all.

And I know Mistress will be happy to provide a full after action report once Jay slops off into the dark this morning.

5 comments:

  1. I love to read your posts. Thank you for writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ML. Glad to provide a smile and always enjoy some flattery.

      Mick

      Delete
  2. You have quite the exotic collection of toys. And that photo has me aching a bit in the Holy Trainer!

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful description of the pleasure you provided to Mistress, you both teased and pushed your luck! However the thought of you relegated to another bed and dinner in the freezer. Things are progressing at home!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: