Thursday, May 5, 2016

When Mistress is Away....

Mistress is headed off for a long weekend today to visit our adventurous younger daughter who is "studying" abroad this year. That will leave slave to his own, pathetic  devices until Monday.

She's made clear what rules apply .... "I want you in that cage when you go out, slave."

Fortunately, there will be an exception when I am riding my bike. (I can hear Terri and Diane snorting in derision over that line, but slave has to stay semi-buff doesn't he?).

I will "keep myself busy" with work, time with cute grandkids, visits to my fading Mother, and maybe a little NBA play-off basketball.  Mistress will be back before I know it.

Sadly, there won't be much blog fodder for our readers while my nearly four day separation from Mistress will transpire.  I guess I can provide some flash back filler with old photos of Mistress from the vaults.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love your comments.... please join in: