Sunday, April 24, 2016

Crowded Nest

Mistress came home from her overnight visit to our state's capital Friday evening to find a somewhat more crowded nest.  My sister is visiting from the east coast to spend some time with my fading mother.  We've been spoiled with an empty nest these last few months. So adopting to an intruder could be a challenge, particularly when it came to scheduling some "reunion sex".

Rest assured, after 36 hours of denial, and Thursday spent in my cock cage, slave was ecstatic to see her, but actually showing my appreciation and earning my release required some delicate timing.  Would my sister return to the house at an inopportune time and interrupt our fun?

Mistress got home at around 4:30 pm, and the first order of business was a bike ride after a busy work day and her two hour drive. We showered together. But Mistress was sleepy, so there was a nap to fit in.

Fortunately, when we woke at around 6:30 pm, fully refreshed, my sister had still not returned to the house. Rest assured we took full advantage of that window of opportunity.

Plus Mistress had a chance to fill me in on her visit from Jay at lunch time, Thursday.

"It was brief, but nice slave.... but I have to say I was a little tired for the drive north....you know how it is after some vigorous fucking...."

Poor Mistress. Maybe she should have Ubered?

Yesterday morning, we were back to a familiar routine.  Turning on some music to mask the sounds of furtive lovemaking in our room, as my sister was sleeping across the hall.

Fortunately, she heads home this evening....

1 comment:

  1. Our nest is not crowded at all now. Only one occupant unless Paul comes over.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: