Thursday, January 21, 2016

Snow Day

Mistress and slave woke to a nice coating of snow here yesterday. Nothing like the 18 inches experienced during our recent SW getaway, but the type of cold slippery stuff that cripples commutes here in River City.

It made slave want to spend a little more time in bed with Mistress before clearing enough of the drive as to allow me to back my car out. After our wake-up sex was consummated, I bundled up and headed to work. Mistress made the wiser choice of cancelling her morning spinning session and a lunch meeting, and hunkered down to work from home for the day.

I safely made it to work, slipping here and there in the slow traffic. And used the snow as an excuse to head home early, finding Mistress safely tucked into our bed, pretty much where I had left her in the morning.

"I actually did a lot of work today, slave!"

I did not doubt her, but when you can work from home, why not use your lap-top in bed rather than trundle about our drafty old house?

Rest assured that one of the rituals that soon unfolded involved a pre-dinner apertivo (not unlike the tableau depicted above) to make sure Mistress did not have to resort to self-help as a reward for a "hard day at the office".

BTW, there's more snow headed here on Friday.  I think I'd better bring home a "snow day bag" from work, in case I am persuaded to join Mistress for another "work from home" day.  Despite the distractions, I am sure we can both be very productive.

3 comments:

  1. "Nothing like the 18 inches experienced during our recent SW getaway" ooh-er please tell? lol

    I just had to comment when i saw the picture, i am lucky enough to say i have spent a fair bit of time in his position with my wife's legs around me

    Great picture find and another great post, as if i expected anything less?

    C

    http://diaryofaukhotwife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way to start the day. Snow days are good for something. i'm not as fortunate. Mistress is on an orgasm roll and i'm on a dry spell. Not even getting to provide pleasure yesterday. i'm very jealous Mick.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: