Sunday, January 24, 2016

Dodged the Snow Bullet

Mistress and slave hunkered down here this weekend, heeding all the alarmist weather reports. Unlike the goof balls who seem oblivious to weather reports, we did not decide to take a ride down I-75 into Kentucky, where certain motorists purportedly got stuck in the snow for 24 hours.

I'm sorry, but what were you so desperate to see in Tennessee or Georgia that you decided to brave a blizzard to get there faster?

As it turned out, "snowzilla" was a bust in these parts. We got only an inch or two on Friday night, then the sun actually came out in the afternoon.

But that didn't really change our game plan. There was warmth sharing wake-up sex in the UCTMW executive suite yesterday morning.  We then went off on some solo missions - spending time with our respective Mothers - before we reassembled at around 2:30 pm - back in bed.

Mistress had a big shopping bag she brought home from her lunch with the dowager domme.

When I inquired as to its contents, she rolled her eyes.

"My mother's always off-loading stuff on me, slave".

The dowager domme is quite a shopper and collector, so you never know what might be involved when she makes more room in her closet for even more stuff.

"Kinky shoes, Mistress?  Or a designer strap-on harness?"

"No slave.  just a couple of cashmere sweaters."

I tried to hide my disappointment.

We then settled under the covers, turned on the heating blanket and read for a while before drifting off to a late afternoon nap.

And afterwards, well being suitably rested both Mistress and slave were ready for our "two-a-day" session.

"Why not put in your device, slave?"  (the aneros).

"Why not, indeed, Mistress....?"

Rest assured I made sure Mistress had a couple of cums with my highly skilled tongue before I took advantage of my opportunity for the second round of love making of our day.

Today we may not have time for that "two-a-day". One of my older daughters will be over to watch the pussycat-less NFL playoffs. And while I don't really have a dog in this hunt, watching what will surely be the last of the Manning v. Brady match-ups should be entertaining.

I will be rooting for our Western Correspondent's Donkeys. It's the sort of match-up where we will all miss the banter with Suzanne, our long lost blog-competitor at "All Mine".  Who can forget our speculation that, at heart, handsome Tom is actually a submissive to his super model Mistress, with some cute panties under that manly Patriots' costume.

The nightcap will feature a former Pussycats' QB, a guy who's career ended here prematurely, in my opinion. Gotta root for Carson Palmer, even if he may be a little inexperienced in the play-offs. I assume our fellow blogger Terri over at "A Married Sissy" will be pulling for the Cardinals.

Let's hope that wedding your attending will be over before the big game!


3 comments:

  1. WC here

    At times like this we defiantly miss Suzanne

    Thanks for pulling for the Donks

    Hope teri's team wins too

    We will see.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had 18 inches of snow from that storm, which is a huge hit for this area. Roads just cleared yesterday. I, too, am missing Suzanne and wondering what her bet for the Superbowl would involve.

      No mention of the Panthers?

      Delete
    2. Donna- hope things are starting to melt down there. Maybe you and the WC need a bet re: the Panthers vs. the Donkeys.

      Mick

      Delete

We Love your comments.... please join in: