Monday, June 9, 2014

Re- Inaugural Switch Day

With our cute Co-Eds away over the weekend, there were no excuses when it came to re-inaugurating switch day traditions here at our new/old digs. And since the house has an equestrian theme, well why not break out the riding crop?

After some morning paper and blog reading, Mistress reluctantly allowed her slave (Dom for the day) to lock the red cuffs on her dainty wrists. I always like the way they match her elegant nail polish.

She was rolled onto her tummy, and her wrists were spread and secured in place.  When I saw how seductive she looked with legs eschew, I decided to ditch the spread eagle effect, and let her squirm away as I applied the crop to that creamy skin at her bottom. 

Of course, there is always a mix of pleasure with the pain on switch day. So - eventually - Mistress was rewarded with her favorite power tool, wedged between her thighs. She squirmed against it as I layered on some more slaps with the crop and swats with my palm as she worked herself into a frenzy.

Was it cruel of me to threaten to turn off the Hitachi just as she was getting close to a cum?

"Why would you do that Slave?"

The desperation in her voice was so compelling I decided not to throw that particular switch.

Soon she was begging for permission to come. And who would I be to deny her?

Her ass was so compelling that I elected to take her from behind, thrusting with gusto and enjoying those moans of delight from Mistress. We may have frightened the cats.

When the dust settled, the verdict was positive.

"That was a good one, Slave...."

2 comments:

  1. WC here

    Hot picture Molly!

    What are you trying to do

    Make the poor old WC horny at work????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear WC, this blog is not always (not often?) safe for work.

      F

      Delete

We Love your comments.... please join in: