Sunday, June 22, 2014

Nest Crashers

Here at the UCTMW World HQ Mistress and Slave thought the stars were aligned for a laid back and sexy Sunday morning. 

Our daughter had a "house guest" on Friday night. A young male from upstate who attends her University. New boyfriend?  She will neither confirm, nor deny. 

(Are all Co-Eds like that these days?)

In any event he slept downstairs on friday evening. She was in her bed upstairs when I woke up with the dawn. Was there a conjugal visit in the morning? Or after we went to bed? Who knows.

On Saturday night they were staying at a hotel adjoining a local theme park. Should we presume that sleeping arrangements were not in separate beds? 

I guess it's none of our business.

So when Slave got home around 6:30 pm Saturday from visiting my mother in the hospital, the prospects were for an empty nest at least until Sunday afternoon. Before dinner there was some "rest" time, and then Slave rose to the occasion and had his way with Mistress (with permission of course!)

It was fortunate that Slave acted on impulse last night, because at around 2 am I got a call from my son in law.  A trip to the emergency room was in his cards, and he wanted to drop off my two cute grandsons for an unscheduled sleep over. 

They were quite co-operative when they arrived, and giggled as I off loaded about 2 dozen pillows and stuffed animals from C0-Ed #2's bed. They concurred when I asked "what is it with girls and pillows?"  Then they slid under the sheets and  quickly nodded off.  They are snoozing away as I type.

I'm now wondering when 5 and 7 year old's wake up. Not sure they want to be exposed to the scene of their step-granny tied to the bed, with an hitachi churning between her thighs.

Maybe later?

1 comment:

  1. WC here

    Since when have kids ever slowed U2 nuts down??????

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: