Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pampered House Slave? Not this Week.

Here at the SW Hideaway we had a little more cloud cover than usual yesterday, which made for a pretty dramatic sky.

Mistress even elected to put some cloths on after lunch, and we took a little outing into town, checking out some art galleries and a tasteful new lingerie shop in town. Mistress made sure to give me some ideas for Christmas presents and stocking stuffers.
But despite the clouds and our outing, Slave has been expanding his usual "pampered house slave" duties to incorporate more typically "field slave' tasks. I've been smearing outdoor wood with preservatives,  continuing my prairie dog eradication campaign, and trimming back some brush. And yesterday, I ordered a cord of firewood, since our supply is dwindling.

An old hispanic guy with several missing front teeth arrived yesterday AM with a truckload of pinon.

"Where do you want it?", he asked, after I handed him my check.

When I realized how big a cord of firewood is, I asked the typical city guy question.

"Can you stack it over there?", pointing to the wall under our portal, next the the front door.

He just looked at me, with a crooked smile that showed off those missing teeth.

"I could come back after work, but that's on you...."

In other words, stacking is a whole additional charge. And, crazy me, trying to retain a little bit of macho pride, I said, "Never mind.... I can handle it."

Of course, once he positioned the truck and dumped his load in our driveway, I had second thoughts.


Dang.  That's a lot of wood.  

But thankfully help is on the way from our Western Correspondent, right Miguel?  I mean you don't think Mistress would monopolize a staff member with inside tasks when there is firewood to stack?




4 comments:

  1. WC here,

    Mick while I would love to help you stack fire wood unfortunatly I can not

    As you know I am still recovering from several workers comp claims

    Frozen cock syndrome

    Broken ribs

    Lubeitis

    Lumbago from carring all the lube in to the UCTMW western headquarters

    Sprained left hand

    And my contract specifies, I think...,
    "no humping fire wood"

    So sorry.......

    but I will bring a 12 gage to blow up parire dogs!!!

    The can't hump wood,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick,

    The poor WC is just barely off the disabled list for God's sake.
    You know, if you were locked up in the cage like a good cuckold, maybe there would be male suitors around that could help out.

    Just a thought.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only you would approve the charges for us to fly to a staff meeting at your vacation spot, Bill might help you stack the wood...or at least make calls to find an organization that might be happy to send over a few strapping young men to stack it in exchange for a donation to their treasury. And depending on what kind of shape the men are in, I could watch them work to be sure the wood is stacked properly. How's that for a deal?

    Oh, and Bill could practice his knife throwing skills with the prarie dogs. Maybe he could knock them unconscious by hitting them in the head with the butt of the knife handle, then you could take them into the mountains to release them.

    What do you say, Mick?

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catch and release on the prairie dogs? Interesting.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: