Monday, September 9, 2013

Full Cabana Boy Service

In my effort to assure Mistress was adequately served yesterday, Slave had unearthed Mistress's power tool for our wake-up sex, and she seemed very pleased with the outcome.

After our morning bike ride, Mistress went back to her all-day naked routine, setting herself up out on our patio, and Slave did some household chores, then settled into watching my poor pussycats figure another way to lose a game in the last quarter.

But I didn't want Mistress to feel lonely out there, with her kindle and abundant sunshine. At halftime, responding to her request, I slathered another coat of sunscreen on that shapely and firm ass, and made sure to get her shoulders and the backs of her legs too.

That's basic cabana boy service. But Mistress deserves much mores, doesn't she?

I stepped inside to collect a long extension cord, and the Hitachi, still out from its morning service.

When I emerged and Mistress noticed what I came armed with, she raised an eyebrow.

"Hmmm.... what are you up to Slave?"

"Just want to make sure you get a happy ending, Mistress...."

She hardly objected as I thumbed her favorite power tool on, and slid it between those firm and delicious thighs, sidling it up against Mistress's clean shaven folds.

It seemed only a matter of a minute or two before Mistress was squirming, and then asking if it was all right to cum.....

Who was I to say no.

Then I returned to that desultory football game, knowing that I had at least spent some afternoon time productively.

5 comments:

  1. Bill, Director of Security, UCTMW, Int.September 9, 2013 at 10:18 AM

    I needed that shot to start the day, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the power tool scare away the prairie dogs? I hope your session to please Mistress wasn't conveniently scheduled for half time.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think cabana boys should be in chastity.

    Ms. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a surprise visit from the Hitachi!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great view. (special mention for the bottom quarter of the picture).
    Ummm the wand can be a mixed blessing for the sub, maybe too effective and you do not get to enjoy your Mistress or she gets so worked up you can not last long enough give her all the satisfaction she requires. Still I suppose she could always find other ways to torment you.....

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: