Tuesday, September 24, 2013

One Reader Will Be Pleased to Know....

That Slave was back in his cage yesterday.

Yes, it's been a while. We'd been traveling some together, so Mistress had no real "security" concerns. Then last week.... well, Mistress has been focused on getting her new practice up and running, and Slave had his usual excuses....

"I can't wear the cage to a Monday night football game, Mistress... They're wanding now, and what about when I need to take a pee....."

Can you imagine what a Stiller fan would say if he got a gander at my cock cage while lined up at those stadium urinals? Of course, it is made of steel, so maybe I'd get a little grudging respect!

But I'd run out of excuses by yesterday, and Mistress was not to be deterred.

"I've been a little too lax Slave....."

Naturally, I followed her directives, as the contract requires. I must say I had gotten a little rusty when it comes to squishing my balls into that infernal steel ring. And the commure to work had Slave squirming a bit to get comfortable.

But it was my lucky day in one sense. Mistress had time to stop by after a lunch meeting for a little mid-afternoon worship.  It's not quite tights weather yet here in River City, so it was simple enough for her to slide off her black undies, sit on her thrown, spread those lovely legs and let Slave do what a Slave does best.

Yum.

"How's the cage Slave", she asked after I had finished my task.

"Tight, Mistress... particularly right now."

"Awwww.... poor Slave."

(Somehow I don't think she was really feeling too sorry for me.)

And before Suzanne starts chortling to the effect of "it's about time!", I'm wondering why we haven't heard too much about Tammy being in his cage lately. Have you gone all squishy on us Suzanne?

In addition to Mistress's cage crackdown, the weekend here was remarkable for one thing that did not occur between the sheets . Slave took our cute Co-Ed and her boyfriend to see the local Pussycats in their titanic struggle against the Pack, who brought to town a whole coterie of fans from the dairy lands of WIsconsin to root them on.

It was a bizarre game, with eight turnovers and several momentum shifts. Fortunately, the local team got the last laugh, sending us home chanting "Who Dey".  But for all those fans who came from parts north in their tricked out RV's, it must have been a long drive home, particularly if they kept their silly, ventilated hats on....

It made me count the days until  October 6th, when the Patriots come to town.... we're anxious to show our hospitality to our friends from New England too! Make yoyr reservations soon, Suzanne. Unless you have an RV for Tammy to drive here....

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure Suzanne was relieved to hear this Mick.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think a Hoodie can out run a Berngal Tiger.....

    Sorry Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mick....I'll try to keep this comment short, but there is so much fodder in this post.

    Kudos to Mistress Molly. Being worshiped while your submissive is in a cock cage is a wonderful feeling. Not so much for the slave, but if you're the recipient of the worship, it's very nice :) "Awwww....poor slave." Gotta love it. Let's hope it stays on for awhile.

    A slave in a cock cage is certainly newsworthy material here at UCTMW, but at All Mine, it's simply "de rigueur" for subbies.

    No ventilated hats allowed at Gillette. Big win for the pussycats.

    Sybarites don't travel in RV's. And I think that weekend's going to be spent playing Nancy Nurse (at least on Friday) and hopefully a Red Sox game on Saturday night. I do think the pussycats will be giving points though.

    The glad the UCTMW cock cage had been put back in use,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: