Thursday, March 4, 2010

Punished

Tuesday night this Slave went to a basketball game with some of my guy friends. It was a later night than normal, and a break from the “norm”. Mistress and Slave rarely spend a night away from one another these days. I am really not the “guys night out” sort of guy. No bowling shoes in my closet.

When I got home, things did not go well. Not worth going into the details but there was a miscommunication to blame. Maybe I was just around too much testosterone. But I did not show enough respect and affection for Mistress who had the right to expect me to say I missed her during a long day apart.

So instead of the session of worship and gratification I anticipated on the drive home, we ended up spooning and going off to sleep, a bit sulky.

Things were better in the morning though, and I was allowed to slide under the covers to satisfy Mistress. And she generously allowed me to fuck her, deferring our weekly Abstinence Day until today. She even visited me in the office that afternoon for some mid-day cunt lapping, as I reported in yesterday’s entry.

I got home yesterday evening around 6:30 pm, but for only a brief stop before we were out for a family birthday celebration, When I wandered into our bedroom, Mistress was lounging on the bed, laptop open.

And suddenly Mistress was a bit sterner. She clearly needed my attention. After I had pulled her tight black pants down, and worshipped her cunt for a while, Mistress unlocked my cage. But she was not done with me just yet.

“You were not very nice, last night, Slave”.

I acknowledged my fault, and expressed gratitude that she had let me off the hook so easily.

“Well, that was probably a mistake.”

“True, Mistress. You probably should taken charge when I got home from the game ….ordered me to worship you right then and there. That would have snapped me out of my bad attitude.”

“Maybe so … but sometimes Mistress is tired too. I shouldn’t have to go out of my way to make you be nice to me. You are going to get a spanking to help you remember how to behave the next time.”

My pants were still undone from the removal of my cage. I was ordered to pull them down, along with my underwear. Standing there, hands resting on her desk, I absorbed a series of blows from her favorite tool, that long shoehorn liberated from the 4 Seasons Hotel in the Windy City. And I made some noise. Ouch.

“Too loud, Slave. The girls …remember….”.

Our teens were down the hall, gussying up for the night’s party.

Mistress reached to her bedside table, then jammed something soft in my mouth, to help me “stifle”.. Then she was using her I-phone to snap this picture.

“Post that tomorrow, Slave. Those readers should be able to see how you get treated when you are bad.”. Humiliating.

Then she picked her weapon up again ….

“mmmmph.”

After she was done, I filed this experience away to guide me in the future.







No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love your comments.... please join in: