Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HNT ( a little early): The Vue

This Slave woke up a little groggy this am, for no particular reason. So my writing muse did not come to my assistance. Instead, after slipping on the hard steel ring for my cage I climbed upstairs a little early, and into bed with my awakening Mistress.

She had given me a one day reprieve for abstinence day. I rewarded her mercy by dipping my head under the covers, and servicing her with tongue and lips until she grasped me by my thinning head pf hair and pulled me away. She seemed satisfied.

By then my cock was thick and hard, and my balls were swelling against the tight ring. Ouch. But a not unpleasant ouch. Mistress seemed to enjoy the impact that ring had on my cock, as first she handled it, then allowed it access to her well lubricated cunt.

Once she was satisfied again, and I won my own release for a job well done, the cage was locked onto the ring and it was off to work.

Luckily, Mistress had to be in River City's downtown today, and stopped by on her way to lunch. We only had time for some quick and dirty worship. Mistress slid her tights down to her boot tops, hiked up her skirt, sat in her throne and put her Slave to work. Of course, I was on my knees.

Mistress seemed pleased by the time I was done, and the upholstery was wet from her juices and my somewhat sloppy assault. I took this photo with my trusty blackberry of the view from my knees after worship was completed.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. thanks and we appreciate the comments.

    Mick and Molly

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: