Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Power of Humiliation

Last night, when Mistress and her Slave were having their way with one another, the subject of humiliation came up. It was after I had used my lips and tongue to bring Mistress to a series of little orgasms, and had mounted her (with permission, of course) for the main event.

Being taken down a notch or two is a powerful part of this whole D/s thing for us. Both of us are classic Type A types in many ways. Though I have mellowed over the years, its natural for me to “take charge” at a meeting of colleagues, or in my political and civic endeavors. It takes an effort for me to slide into a “back bench” role, as much as I admit it’s time.

Likewise, Mistress is a powerful presence in her work life and community endeavors, not just in the bedroom. Folks defer to her judgment, and not just because she is a stunner. She can intimidate with her thoughts and words as much as with her lovely bod and fashionable look.

The hidden (and somewhat surprising) thrill when I elected to submit to Mistress was the idea of surrendering my Type A personality and following her lead. It started with my obligation to ask for her permission to fuck her, and then to come when we have sex. She is no longer someone I can just “take”.

The expressed titles of “Mistress” and “Slave” help get us there, as well. And although those are private names, sometimes they inadvertently slip out in a public context, causing a blush and a rush.

The occasional spankings and croppings administered by Mistress, which make me squirm and whine a bit, certainly make the point.

And of course, when Mistress decides its time to use her strap-on …. Well that certainly turns Mick into a groveling fool.

This blog has enhanced my sense of humiliation too. There are a 100 or so hits most days, folks who now know us by our Mick and Molly names, and about my 2nd class status. We have even emailed with some of you.

Last week, when we met two of our new friends in the non-cyber world it was a humiliating little kick to share D/s war stories, including how we picked out my cage. Hearing Mistress call me her Slave, and being able to call Molly by her proper title in public had my cock straining against those stainless steel bars.

Now that Molly is trying out her own Part time Dom, I think she gets the humiliation buzz too.

Last night as I pumped a very hard cock into her, I asked Mistress if her new Dom got her to beg for a fucking:

“Yes, Slave….he did.”

“How did that feel, Mistress?”

“It was very …humiliating.”

By now both of us were getting close, and my thrusts had turned into a hard grind against the apex of Mistress’s thighs.

“And when you were ready, did you have to beg to come, Mistress?”

Yes….he made me beg.”

“Did you have to beg, like you make me beg, Mistress?”

“Yes, Slave.”

“It is humiliating, isn’t it?”

“Yes….”

“That’s what makes it so hot though….”

“Yes, Slave….”

Mistress’s sudden moan and thrust as she came against me seemed to spring from her own recollection of that humiliating drill.

And when it was my turn, I did it with some bells and whistles.

“May I please come now, Mistress.”

AS we caught our breath in a sweaty heap, me still on top and inside of her, Mistress complimented:

“That was very good Slave ….. you said please and thank you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love your comments.... please join in: