Sunday, July 21, 2024

Cuckold Meme of the Day: Cut Off by the Bull?

 

None of Mistress's lovers over the years  seemed to mind that she and her Cuck continued to have a robust sex life, regardless of her activities with her various "side-dishes". Indeed, her extracurricular sex life seem to pour a powerful accelerant onto our own sexual activities. 

Why didn't any of her "bulls" ever try to crack down on us? My guess is they were not really bulls.  Just nice guys who figured they were lucky to have their occasional chance to "get lucky" with a hot babe who's husband seemed crazy enough to grant her a hall pass.  I suppose some real "Bulls" out there might have been a tad more controlling.  

Or are guys like that really creations of cuckold fantasies, not actually found in the wild?  Thoughts....

1 comment:

  1. Different dynamic for different people. I do not want any of my lovers to try to exert any sort of dominance over anyone or anything. Their job is to be a human dildo, that's it. They know that upfront, and any deviation from that would make them no longer welcome. Others have a different lifestyle, which is great, and I get why, but for me, there is only one boss...and that would be me. :)

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: